{Chapter 35}

We get back to the hotel and quickly head up to our rooms.

"It was a nice night." I say, as we're waiting in the elevator.

The two men nod in agreement.

I suddenly yawn, bringing small tears to my eyes.

Victor chuckles and steps closer; wiping away the tears.

Ding!

The doors slide open, signaling that we're here.

I smile at the tall Russian before following Yuuri out.

"Goodnight!" I exclaim as I reach my door.

Yuuri smiles, "Oyasumi."

(Good night.)

"Spokoynoy nochi, lyubov' moya." Victor says with a smile. I grin and disappear into my room.

(Good night, my love.)

I let out a sigh and tiredly go over to my suitcase and take out some pajamas.

Quickly changing, I flop onto my bed, suddenly feeling exhausted.

"I'm so tired..." I mumble; not wanting to move anymore.

I get under the covers and reach over to turn off the lamp.

Sighing, I get comfortable and slowly close my eyes; letting sleep take over.

--------------------------

A sudden knock brings my attention towards the door.

Slowly slipping out of the bed, I walk over and open the door.

"Victor?" I ask sleepily, rubbing the sleep away from my eyes.

I notice the Russian at the door, holding a suitcase behind him.

"W - What's going on?" I ask concerned.

The silver haired man looks away, "Sorry, but i've decided to go back to Russia."

His suddden thoughts make my eyes widen, "W - hat?" I can barely say.

"Yuuri decided he was going to retire, so I thought it was a good idea."

Tears start gathering in my eyes as I stare at him in shock, "What about me? I - "

He sighs, "I know this is sudden, but i've already decided."

"You can't leave me! Victor! Please!" I cry out, unable to stop myself from crying any longer.

"Goodbye, Mizore." He turns, meaning to leave.

'I can't... let him.'

"Wait!" I scream, multiple tears running down my face already.

I grab his coat to stop him. "What is it?" He asks slowly.

"Please don't leave. Y - you're still my coach. Victor, please, stay!" I sob. "Tch... Let me go."

'Why? Why is there no pain written on his expression?'

Smack.

My hand falls limply to the side, letting me only watch as he walks farther and farther away from me.

----------------------

"-ore? -izore! Mizore!"

I gasp as I lurch forward, my eyes snapping open. I quickly look around and spot Victor right beside me.

"V- Victor?" I was unsurely. "Are you alright? I heard you calling." He states, brushing his hand against my cheek.

I gasp softly before realizing tears are rolling down my face.

"Mizore? Mizore, why are you crying?" Victor asks in shock.

"V - V- Victor. Don't leave me, onegai." I sniffle as I lean into the Russian.

(please.)

"I - ... Never. I promise." He answers.

I look up and blink away few tears that are clouding my vision, "Promise me." I whisper.

He nods and wraps his arms around me, "I promise. I'll never leave you, Shirayuki Mizore."

I start to cry even more as I cling onto Victor's chest.

He starts to stroke my hair as I continue to cry, somehow causing me to calm down some.

Before I know it, I start to feel drowzy and my tears slowly start to dry up.

"Are you alright?" Victor asks quietly.

"H - hai." I stutter as I lift my head.

(Y - yes.)

"Do want to talk about it?" He asks again softly.

I lower my head, causing my bangs cover my eyes. I feel Victor's hand creep up and brush them out of the way.

"I - i had a dream. And you're were going back. To R - Russia. You were leaving me. And Yuuri was retiring. I - just..."

"Oh, Mizore." Victor sighs and pulls me into a tight hug. "Gomennasai." I mumble.

(I'm sorry.)

There's a certain silence before Victor says quietly, "I love you too much to leave you."

My face burns red as my brain processes, "O - oh! V- Victor!" I exclaim and cover my face.

"Ah! Did I do something wrong?" He suddenly panics.

I uncover my face and quickly lean forward, placing my lips on his.

"I love you too."

====================

"Oi~!" I call out to Victor. He looks over at my direction and smiles, "Good morning."

I grin as I get to him, "It's nice out here."

He hums and nods, "It reminds me of Hasetsu Castle."

I chuckle and stare out to the ocean, "You're right."

Both of us quiet down before I turn and bow my head, "Thank you. For last night."

His slim hand skims my jaw before lightly lifting my head up.

"Victor?" I ask before he gingerly leans down, kissing me lightly.

Gasping quietly, I wrap my arms around his neck, deepening it.

Once we pull away, Victor smiles, "You're beautiful."

I blush push him away, "You're so cheesey."

The Russian laughs, "But you love it~!"

I smile and grin at him, "How could I not."

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Konnichiwa minna! A short chapter yet again but I can be sure to say the next one will be longer. I will say this is another filler chapter but I did really need a break from writing all the skating scenes... goodness! It was a lot. So I hope you liked the chapter; tried my best to make it a cute as possible...! 

Fun announcement coming up...! Make sure to look out for an extra chapter coming up this week! I can promise you I put a lot of hard work and am actually super proud of it!

Well I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Have a great day and week! 

Not that it's mandatory, voting, commenting, and sharing helps out so much! Thank you for reading so far, I truly am amazed.

- Author-chan