{Chapter 11}

This past week Yuuri and Yuri have been practicing, training, and skating 24/7. I've really proud of both of them so far as they've greatly improved! As for me, Victor and I practice during the evening.

And surprise, surprise! The competition is practically here.

So, for tonight's evening plans, I have found myself going with Yuri to a waterfall. Of course I was lucky enough to not need to join him under the rushing water. On the other hand, poor Yuuri did.

"I'm going to kill him.." I hear Yuri mutter loudly. "P-please don't!" I yell back in response. I see Yuuri sigh, "Why me too...!" He asks. "Who cares." The blonde replies loudly.

I chuckle and shake my head as I look down to my phone to check the time. I sigh and look back over to them and call out, "Come on you two, let's call it a day." The Japanese male nods before looking over to Yuri, trying to get his attention.

"Oh... Okay." Yuri finally answers, his gaze softened. I look to him, concerned, 'I've never seen that look before...' I shake my head as he sneezes, "Come on!" I call again. 

Once we're all walking out, Yuri asks, "Ugh... Where's Victor anyways?" Yuuri hums before answering, "He went to eat at Nagahama Ramen, I guess." He looked over to me for confirmation but I shrug.

"What? We're going there too!" The blonde exclaims. "H-huh? No we are not...!" I exclaim back.

========================

"Sorry I'm late!" Victor exclaims as he opens the door. I let out a sigh as I step in after him. It took me forever to get him up and going. 'Drinking till dawn,' I shake my head in disappointment.

Taking in how silent it seems, I peek over Victor's shoulders catching the pair together on the ice. "Huh... Were you two doing something...?" I ask curiously. The two look at each other before skating off in opposite directions.

The silver haired Russian grins, causing me to look up at him with confusion. "Alright! Yurio, you're first!" He calls out as he walks down heading for the rink. 

I follow after him, standing next to him at the barrier as we watch Yuri. As he's skating I let out a small gasp in surprise at the routines shift in mood. "Looks like Yurio found his agape. Maybe he's ready for the next stage." Victor mumbles.

Fear tightens around my heart as I look back to Yuri. 'This may be his ticket to winning...' I think. I place my hands on the barrier and lower my head, staring at the ground, 'Have faith in Yuuri.'

When Yuuri heads back into the rink for his turn, I decide to leave for Minako's studio. "Mizore! Matsu!" Victor exclaims after I exit into the main area of Ice Castle.

(Wait.)

"Huh?" I turn around in curiosity to find Victor walking to me in a fast pace. "Before you go... I wanted to see if you would skate tomorrow."

My eyes widen at the question, "I-I'm not going to compete remember?" I say surprised. The Russian shakes his head, "You won't. Just to skate. After they compete." I freeze for a moment before slowly nodding.

"I... guess...?" I answer quietly. His face lights up, "Great!" Victor exclaims and claps his hands. "I'll see you later, Mizore...!" He says before walking back into the rink.

"Huh..." I mumble before turning back around and heading out. As I get outside, I bring my phone out and call Minako. "Moshi, moshi." I hear Minako answer. "Minako...! Er, are you at your house?" I ask.

"Iie, I'm at Yuutopia." She answers. In the background I can hear cups being set down and a few voices talking.

"Ah! Okay! Is it okay if I meet you there then..." She hums a yes, "Of course, is something wrong...?" Minako asks. "Oh no! Just, ah I'll tell you when I get there." She laughs, "Okay, okay."