{Halloween}

"It's Halloween!" The triples exclaims as they rush into the house.

Mizore chuckles as she sets down another tray with food onto a table, "Be careful...!" She says.

"Mizore! You're not dressed up yet!" Loop says, stopping in front of the chestnut haired woman.

"Not yet. I have to finish setting up!" She answers, heading towards the kitchens again. 

Before she can even set foot into the kitchen, Hiroko shakes her head and pushes her right back out.

"Now, now, now. You've done enough. You should get ready!" The brown haired woman says.

"Eh?" Mizore exclaims, "But we're not done!"

"Come on Mizore!" Minako says, grabbing the woman by the arm.

As she struggles to get out of her adoptive mother's grip, she bumps into someone.

"Huh...?" The young woman looks up to find the familiar face of Victor staring down at her.

"Mizore! I was looking for you!" He exclaims, his face lighting up.

Mizore steps back and notices him already in costume.

The Russian grins, "Do I look good?" The woman blushes and looks away, "Mhm..."

"Why aren't you dressed?"  He suddenly notes. 

"Alright, alright. I'm going!" Mizore exclaims, following Minako.

Once both are out of sight, Yuuri peaks his head out of his room, "Victor... Do I really have to wear this?"

Victor smiles and turns to the Japanese skater, "Come on, Yuuri! You look great."

Yuuri sighs and steps out, his cape trailing after him.

"Yuuri! You look adorable! Mari get the camera!" Hiroko squeals in excitement.

"Mama...!" Yuuri exclaims, his face burning with embarrassment.

Victor chuckles with a smirk, "Don't worry, Hiroko. I'll be sure to give show you lots of pictures...!"

Hiroko smiles, her eyes sparkling, "Ah, you're a sweetheart, Victor!"

"Isn't Yurio coming?" Yuuko asks from the main room. "Mhm!" Victor says, walking over, "He's bringing Otabek with him."

"Otabek Altin?! The Kazakhstan skater?!" The triplets exclaim in shock. 

Yuuri follows the silver haired Russian to find Chris and Phichit standing by the doorway.

"Yuuri! You look amazing!" His friend exclaims.

Chris chuckles, "The vampire look really suits you." Yuuri flushes red, "Ah... Thank you. Did you just get here?

Phichit nods, pulling out his phone, "Everyone's on their way." 

Yuuri chuckles and takes notice of the two skater's costumes.

Chris seemed to be a greek god and Phichit a pumpkin.

{Honestly you can imagine them however you would like. :3}

"So where's the angel?" Chris asks, grabbing a piece of candy from a bowl on the closest table.

"Mizore? She's getting ready, i'm pretty sure." Yuuri answers.

The Thai skater suddenly looks up from his phone over to Victor in a devil costume and back to Yuuri, "Mizore - san is an angel?"

The blonde man beside him nods, "I had to help her pick out a design for it."

Phichit's eyes widen, "They match!" Yuuri looks back to his coach and then to his friend before nodding.