Fred

Light could be found in the darkest of places, the worst of times, and that's what Vivian had done. Fred was her light, just his smile had the ability to get her back on her feet feeling better, and it was such a relief when she found he felt the same. 

"Vivian?? Oh my god where's viv?" Fred was running around the Burrow, the only one who seemed to have any energy left after the attack. The polyjuice potion was yet to wear off for some people but Fred could just feel something wrong. He ran out into the long grass to see if she'd crashed anywhere there but it was dark and hard to tell. He shouted out her name over and over but there was no response and he felt an overwhelming sense of guilt. He should've kept an eye on her, protected her, not just left her behind. His heart was pounding in his chest from the thoughts running through his head, all the horrible things that could've happened to her and it was all his fault. Maybe he should've been inside with his brother, his twin, and part of him felt bad that he wasn't but Fred knew everyone else was going to be catering to him while no one seemed to care about where Vivian was. 

"Fred! Fred you're going to freeze and it's still not safe mate, she'll get back" Ron was making his way through to long grass to his his brother. "I don't care how long it takes, I don't care about myself, I just have to make sure she's okay" He made his way deeper into the grassy land and although Ron's words were meant to help they didn't, it just confirmed what he already knew; Vivian was gone and he didn't know if she'd come back.  Multiple people came out over the hours to try and convince Fred to come back in, begging him even, but he refused. His body was numb by this point but he refused to give up, screaming her name until his voice went raw and then screaming some more. He was out most of the night, looked through every part of the Burrow and grassy lands and even went into some of the marshy ponds that'd formed, by this point he knew she wasn't here but he just couldn't stop. He let out a strangled scream finally falling down into the mud and he just sat there staring at nothing, he wouldn't even get to say goodbye. 

Vivian limped her way through the muggle street, slightly dazed by everything and clutching her arm. Her hair was everywhere and clothes torn, a curse has hit her arm and she lost control falling down fast she was probably lucky to be alive. There were cars honking loudly around her and everyone seemed to busy with their lives to care about her. She'd woken up in a dim ally of some sort, she wasn't sure how long it'd been and she looked around for anything that could help her back to hogwarts or the burrow or anywhere. That's when she saw a familiar red head across the street and relief flooded over her. "Bill! Bill it's Vivian!!" She rushed over the busy road to him not quite caring about the cars blaring their horns at her. "Vivian?" he looked to her with a puzzled expression but it soon turned to a smile and he scooped her up into a massive hug "oh my god look at you, you look like death" he laughed slightly and Vivian shrugged a little. "Kinda feel like it too, we're near the ministry then?" she was hopeful about this and lucky she was right. He nodded and pulled her along the busy street for maybe about 10 minutes until they got to a specific bathroom and rushed in together. "Oh I hate this" Vivian scrunched up her nose but Bill rolled his eyes and flushed, arriving in the ministry within moments. "C'mon you can get back via the flu system and get some food in you, you've been gone days I don't know how you survived" he shook his head but smiled and lead her over pushing her into the alcove and handed some power. She thanked him before letting it take her to the Burrow. 

When she got there her head was spinning and she stumbled out of the fireplace unsure if anyone would be home. "Vivian??" Harry was there with half a bread roll in his mouth and she nodded before finally falling down, her injuries catching up to her after all the adrenaline that'd got her home. "Oh my god" He rushed over and she heard his bread rolls drop before his arms wrapped around her quickly and she blacked out again.