Punk Fred (MATURE 15+)

They were the punk and the princess. No no not like that, they're best friends. Fred was the cliche bad boy, you could've pulled him straight from a book with the way he looked. Tattoos covered his arms, moving around as they pleased, big boots with big buckles on his feet and tie loosely around his neck, sometimes he didn't even bother tying it he just let it sit around his neck. He had a piercing on his lip and stunning brown eyes, but what stood out the most was his bright ginger hair that fell just around his shoulders, although sometimes he would have it in wacky up-right styles. Vivian on the other hand looked as delicate as a flower, her body shaped in perfect proportions and the normally shapeless Hogwarts uniform seemed to always look good on her. Sandy blonde hair cascaded down her back, in certain lights it may look brown but there was still a golden glow. They had been inseparable from day one and god forbid anyone who hurt either of them, for both were fiercely protective. They spent family holidays together, lessons together, even managed to whip up a few spells and spend evenings together. Almost everyone believed they were dating or would date but both denied this.

**

"You look like death" Fred scrunched his nose up, leaning over a waking Vivian.

"Fuck off Fred, how'd you even get in here?" She groaned a little within her speech, pushing Fred away from her body to sit up.

"God that morning breath!" Fred shook his head, tutting her slightly with a massive grin on his face the entire time as he sat on the end of her bed cross legged. "Potions today, not looking forward to Snape he's been a real grump lately" he continued, dismissing Vivian's earlier comments, "George and I were thinking we'd give him the ol slip" he wiggled his eyebrows waiting for his best friends response.

"Skip Snape's lesson? I dont want to die thanks" she shook her head, wiping the sleep from her eyes and looking around the dorm, she must've slept in because no one seemed to be about.

"You're so dramatic viv" he rolled his eyes, falling back to lay on her bed and stare at the ceiling.

"Have I missed breakfast?" She poked him with her foot making him squirm slightly.

"Not yet, get your manky feet away from me" he shuffled slightly, causing a soft laugh from Vivian. "You've got about 10 minutes to get down there though"

"10 minutes?!?" Vivian's eyes widened and she jumped out of bed, frantically gathering her uniform "Fuck fuck fuck". She grabbed the edge of her shirt about to change before she turned to the Weasley still sat on her bed. "You uh.. Gonna go then so I dont STARVE"

Fred grinned, shrugged slightly and leant back on his hands watching her. "I dunno thought I'd stay, get a load of the view, see what I'm missing. Imagine being the first guy at Hogwarts to get a glimpse of THE Vivian".

"You're such an idiot, no one wants a glance and you're sure as hell not getting one" she rolled her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest.

"And what if I did? Would that be tragic? People do take interest in you yknow" he retorted, "kind of gross hearing what the guys say" Fred crumpled up his face.

"God dont turn this into a selfestem lesson Frederick"

"I'm not, but cmon your sexy" Fred jumped up, walking over to Vivian and crossed his arms in a mimicking fashion. "Flaunt it, rock it"

She rose an eyebrow at that, aware of the time she was wasting when she could be getting food but for some reason she didn't mind too much. "I'll have you know, I can flaunt it whenever I just chose not to" She patted his chest slightly, looking up at her muscular best friend.

Flaunt it now. For him. Intrusive thoughts crept into the back of her mind but she quickly shook them away, he was her best friend. Admittedly an attractive one but they'd never had a romantic relationship and she didnt feel the need to change that.