George

Vivian had a type. She loved the bad boys. Dark hair, chocolate eyes, outrageous clothes. She didn't know why she found them so attractive, and sometimes found it annoying, but she couldn't do much about it. There was just one exception.

George Weasley. 

George Weasley with his bright ginger hair, messy uniform and carefree attitude for some reason made her weak at the knees. He didn't know this of course, and Vivian really didn't feel inclined to tell him. With her reputation for liking punks, it was unlikely anyone would guess her crush for the boy either. It would be better that way. They were friends and Vivian did not want to ruin that with any silly feelings. 

"Pay attention" Snape suddenly had Vivian's book slam closed in front of her, breaking her away from her daydream of George. In her first year this would've frightened Vivian no end, but it was her 5th year and she honestly did not care. 

"Sorry Professor" she mumbled, finding herself a little annoyed she'd lost her page now. 

**

Vivian was sitting in the common room, eyebrows scrunched together as she tried to complete her herbology homework.

"You can't be doing homework! Term only just started!" Exclaimed an approaching voice, and when Vivian looked up a smile broke across her face, it was her favourite person. 

"It's never too early for homework" She retorted. 

"I banish you from homework until you learn to be fun" He replied, ripping the paper quickly from Vivian's hands. 

"I'm not fun?" Vivian cocked an eyebrow looking up to George, crossing her arms over her chest. 

"Clearly you need the help of an expert" George tutted, shaking his head as a smile broke out across his face 

"Yeah well Fred's not here right now so" Vivian lurched forward but George had been quicker than her and held the paper out of reach. 

"Ouch. You hurt me Vivian" George fake choked, clutching his chest, "I am resident fun expert I'll have you know" 

"Oh really?" 

"Yeah, I can show you a great time" George smirked down at her, giving a cheeky one of his winks and Vivian's stomach flipped. She really hadn't been expecting that. 

"I'd like to see you try" Vivian rolled her eyes, finally standing up and grabbing the homework away from George. 

**

Vivian didn't see George again until dinner, but when she did her jaw practically dropped to the floor. He was dressed up in all black and what Vivian hoped were fake piercings, completely contrast to his normal look, but his bright ginger hair remained the same as ever. She shifted where she was sat feeling how her stomach twisted at the sight of him, she'd liked him enough before but now she thought she might spontaneously combust from how good he looked. Of course George knew this in part, knew she had a thing for punks. It was exactly why he had dressed so, calling Fred the fun one? what a joke. 

Vivian was partially hoping George wasn't going to sit with her this dinner, but of course he did. He sat right down next to her and swung his arm around her shoulders, pulling her petite frame into his larger one, "hope you're ready for some fun" he practically sang. His arm dropped to her waist, giving it a small squeeze then his attention abruptedly left Vivian and turned to the piles of food lined up on the Gryffindor table, quickly filling up his plate. Vivian couldn't sit still for the rest of dinner and it was embarrassingly obvious. All she wanted to do was stare at George, take in how he looked, touch him, hug him, do a lot more than that to him.