Bill

Vivian couldn't help but stare at the handsome stranger across the room from her. He was quite tall, wearing clunky boots and had stunning blue eyes, but by far his best and most distinguishable feature was his bright ginger hair which fell just past his shoulder's. She wasn't sure why she was staring at him, she didn't know him and she certainly wasn't about to strike up a conversation with him, but each time she pulled her gaze away her brain found an excuse for why she needed to look back in his direction again. This went on for a short while, Vivian having forgotten what she had even come in the shop for, until he caught her gaze. 'Busted' Vivian thought. She quickly looked away, her cheeks looking like a dragon had just blown fire right onto them. She tried to remember what she had come in for but failed and gave up, waiting for the ginger mans attention to be fully diverted before she slipped out the shop.

She thought that would be the end of it, but oh no, she wasn't allowed to continue her peaceful life not being abruptly interrupted by beautiful, tall ginger people. Vivian's next stop had been the bank, and by the time she had taken what she needed from her vault, she had forgotten her earlier encounter. But, as she was making her way outside of the bank, she once more saw the man. He was just on his way in so Vivian believed she would easily avoid him, and this time let herself stare just that little bit longer. She was never going to see him again after all, she had the appreciate the time she had to look at him. The man seemed to have other plans.

As Vivian left the bank, reorganising her thoughts to see what she still had left to do, someone rushed down the steps behind her, tapping her shoulder. Vivian let out a small shout of surprise, unaware of just who it was until she turned around.

"Hi" the stranger beamed, "Sorry to bother you, maybe I'm overstepping boundaries here but" he paused as if assessing whether he should really say what he was about to, "you're beautiful" . It took Vivian a second or two to process his words, but once she had her cheeks flared up to a crimson red, "oh" was all she managed to say in reply, but there was a rather large smile on her face indicting that the compliment had been received well.

"Could I tempt you to a drink?" He asked, more confident with his luck after seeing Vivian's reaction. Vivian bit down on the inside of her lip, wanting to think carefully before she blurted something out, but she was conscious if she spent too long thinking he may perceive it as a rejection.

"Do I get to know your name first?" Vivian grinned, happy with her response. The man looked a little taken aback by her question but happily replied.

"Bill. Bill Weasley, and you are?" He asked, holding out his hand for her.

"Vivian. Vivian Weasley" Vivian was trying to mock the way he had said his name but didn't realise she had said his last name rather than hers for a minute, "wait-" her cheeks flared up, not that the colour had drained much from earlier yet, and her eyes desperately looked everywhere except at Bill. When she did look at him, she could see a massive smirk plastered on his face. Vivian's stomach sank but her heart also raced, she felt like a teenager with a crush again.

"The Fountain of Fair Fortune, 8 O'Clock?" Bill seemed a little more cocky now than he had been before, but it wasn't unjustified and Vivian found it rather attractive on him. She nodded, still embarrassed from her earlier slip up and turned away quickly, after giving a polite smile of course, and rushed off down Diagon Alley. Bill stood, watching her disappear into the crowd with a smile on his face.

**

8 O'Clock came way too soon. All she could think about that day was seeing Bill again. What should she wear? What if he didn't like her? Vivian had to keep shaking her thoughts of self doubt away. When she reached her apartment it was already 7 and so she frantically pulled her wardrobe apart trying to find the right outfit. She couldn't go too fancy, it was only a drink after all, but she wanted to impress him, so she went for a cute summery dress that came in at the waist then flowed outwards which beautifully showed her curves. She applied a minimal amount of make up then added a jacket over the top for warmth before smiling at her reflection and nodding, perfect.