Fred

Vivian looked out the window as snowflakes fell from the sky, settling on the floor creating a beautiful white blanket on the earth. She was sat on the dormitry window sill by herself, a slight frown etched on her face despite the beautiful sight outside. She'd been left at hogwarts over the Christmas break while her parents were off doing "official business" or that's what they called it at least. She sighed looking around the empty room, all her friends were gone obviously so it was going to be one lonely Christmas. Vivian finally peeled herself from the window and began to head down to the empty common room, looking at the beautiful tree and decorations hanging about and sat herself by the fire. It was exactly an hour until midnight, until Christmas day. There were a couple presents under the tree for her but she didn't expect much of them, her parents never got anything personal for her even though they were good gifts in themselves. Maybe she could go on a walk? 

She grabbed a blanket off of the sofa and heading out of the dorm, ignoring the fat lady's comments and strolled through random corridors. It was kind of creepy to be alone here, knowing no one apart from a few teachers and other unfortunate kids were left. She wandering into the great hall which was left open, students could go in and grab food if they wanted and then leave; it was a Christmas treat she guess. Vivian sat down, blanket still tight around her shoulders and picked up an apple looking around for any familiar face but alas there was none. She sighed grabbing some sandwiches and got back up, deciding to just sleep everything away. She trailed back up the stairs and heard loud bells chime through the castle, cringing at how loud they were. It was now officially Christmas as she walked back to the common room. The fat lady had a large grin on her face as she saw Vivian approaching, it made Vivian suspicious. She narrowed her eyes looking up, "Christmas spirit?" she questioned, not wanting to sound rude. 

"You don't realise how adored you are do you?" The fat lady commented and Vivian was take aback by the sudden comment. She blushed a little but was also a little annoyed, what on earth was that supposed to mean?? She thanked her anyway and nodded, heading up the minimal stairs to the common room and dropped her food at the sight. 

"SURPRISE" the two lads cheered, bounding over and jumped onto her leaving her pinned on the floor under the two gingers. A smile broke across her face looking between them, confusion and happiness swirling around inside her. "Fred?? George?" She laughed a little trying to squirm out from they're grip. "At your service m'lady" George grinned, finally sitting up allowing her to get up. "What're you guys doing here?" She tried to sound concerned but honestly she was too happy that she wasn't alone, she now had her favourite weasley's with her. "Mum wanted to visit Charlie so we stayed" They spoke in unison, which had always freaked Vivi out a little, and she saw George nudging Fred with a smirk on his face but Vivian dismissed it. She wasn't sure what to say, she could've sworn their parents did that last year. "I thought they did that-" Vivian was half way through questioning them when Fred wrapped an arm around her should walking them swiftly back out the common room, George following closely behind. 

"You see my dear Vivian, we've been waiting to surprise you and gosh are you boring when no one's about" he laughed loudly and it echoed through the empty castle, causing Vivian's cheeks to flare up bright red. "Watching me weasley?" She spoke back trying to joke it all off, rolling her eyes fondly at them both. Her shoulder was starting to tingle at the contact it was receiving from Fred and Vivian felt her stomach begin to knot. She'd had a crush on him for about 2 years now, everyone knew but she denied it every time someone brought it up. She even denied it to herself despite the butterflies whenever his face showed up. "We may have been" George chimed in poking her in the side and she squealed from the sudden sensation, jumping back causing both of them to laugh. "We've got a bunch of stuff to do, c'mon, this is gonna be the best Christmas you've ever had."