Fred

Vivian had OWLS coming up, each lesson was more important than the last and everything was building up so quickly that naturally she spent her lesson time daydreaming. It was wrong and she knew she'd mentally scream at herself later, force herself to revise all night, but she knew right in this moment if she focused for a moment longer or tried to take in anymore information she would implode. So instead, she looked out of the castle windows in transfiguration class and thought back to the less stressful times in Hogwarts and to her favourite person to daydream about - Fred.

It was a bit embarrassing really, but Vivian had had a crush on Fred since the very first day she came to Hogwarts. He was in the year above her, was sat at the table watching along with the rest of the great hall as the sorting hat placed her in gryffindor. It flooded Vivian with relief, her father had been ravenclaw and mother gryffindor so either would do, but for an unexplainable reason she had an affinity for the lions house. As she rushed over to the table and sat, she saw a beaming ginger face across from her and she could've sworn it was love at first sight (for vivian at least). His hair was slightly over grown but you would still class it as short, deep brown eyes and a messy uniform which only seemed to make him more attractive. He gave her a smile and a congratulations and Vivians cheeks flared up, only to be worsened when she saw he had a twin. She had to cope with TWO versions of the most attractive person she'd ever met?

She certainly didn't intend to be a tomato for the rest of her years at Hogwarts but she just couldn't help it, anytime she saw them her cheeks would just flare up and sadly by now it was obvious to the whole school. To her dismay neither of them showed signs of liking her back, although both remained ridiculously friendly and seemingly unconcerned by her crush. After a few months she decided although similar looking, Fred had the edge. Fred was the one she saw initially at the table and he was the one she fell ridiculously, head over heels in love with. Sometimes she questioned if Fred did like her, maybe just maybe that stare was longing, maybe the red tint in his cheeks was from a blush rather than cold weather, but Vivian never could make herself believe it. Besides, he's had girlfriends since she joined Hogwarts so that pretty much dashed all hopes she had. Her imagination was beginning to heat up, get to the better parts of her daydreams with her and Fred when a rather annoying voice shattered the whole image for her.

"Vivian dear do pay attention! Your OWLS won't take themselves" the professor tutted. Vivians cheeks flared from embarrassment, she was almost angry at them, but she knew they were right. The rest of the lesson felt like torture. Vivian remembered nothing and had a pounding headache and to make things worse hadn't been able to distract herself as she normally could. She took herself up to the common room, finding it unsurprisingly empty for midday during exam season, and allowed herself to fall face first onto the large sofa in the middle of the room. Her bag fell to the floor next to her and she lay there for god knows how long, her head pounding and she was sure it's leak out her ears in a minute.

"Vivian!!" She heard an exhausted gasp from across the room disturbing her peace, part of her was irritated but it was her best friend Hermione so she wasn't too mad. "I've been looking all over for you" there was a slight pant to her voice as she came over to Vivian and sat on the little table across from her. "Are you okay?" she frowned slightly, seemingly only just taking in Vivians wrecked state.
"No, I can't cope anymore mione" Vivian shook her head and could feel the onset of tears so she sat up in an attempt to stop them from falling.
"Oh viv" Hermoine frowned, lurching forward to hug her best friend tightly, "you're so insanely smart please don't worry about some silly OWLS, maybe you should take tomorrow off?"
It was nice to have a sympathetic friend but Vivian didn't feel she understood, but she smiled and said she'd consider it.
"I have news you'll like, so Cho told me that cedric told her that ralph told him that lavandar told him that Fred-" Hermiones endless list of names was abruptly cut off by the lord entrance of the famous ginger twins. Vivian looked up to see them, almost too tired to even form the butterflies that normally swarmed her body in their presence, but her cheeks still managed a vibrant blush when she made contact with Fred. Merlin's sake one day she would gain some control.