George

"A double date?" Vivian quirked her eyebrow, "on valentines day?" 

**

 "For someone who didn't want to come, you're dressed up awfully fancy" Olivia grinned, looking at her friend. They were sat waiting together in the The Hopping Pot, hiding in the back of the pub away from the bitter cold of winter outside. 

"First impressions are important" Vivian took a sip of her butterbeer, deflecting what her friend was implying. 

"Olivia!" A cheerful voice broke through the chatter in the pub; two ginger haired men were navigating their way through the overflowing tables to where Vivian and Olivia were sat.

"Fred!!" Olivia stood up and dived immediately into a hug with him, holding on a little longer than considered friendly before pulling back, "This is Vivian, Vivian this is Fred" Olivia introduced them before leaning in close to Vivian for the next part of her sentence, "and THAT" she said, pointing over at George, "is your date" she beamed. 

"George, actually" He interupted, laughing a little, "I'm George" he stuck his hand out and Vivian gently shook it. His skin was soft on hers which she wasn't expecting, and his hand practically swallowed hers in size. Her eyes scanned over the twin brother of Olivia's boyfriend, trying to find a way to distinguish them. George's hair was more grown out than Fred's was, but Fred's was undeniably messier. That seemed to be reflected in their clothes too. Fred had opted for jeans and a shirt with a majority of the buttons undone, quite casual, whereas George had scrubbed himself up with his shirt done almost all the way to the collar and what Vivian assumed must've been his nicest dress shoes. 

"Vivian" She said back, hoping she hadn't been too long in responding. 

"Nice to meet you, can I get you a drink?" George offered, clearly nervous but also warm and friendly.

"Look at them! My children getting along" Olivia laughed from the table, having sat down besides Fred and then hiding herself behind him when she noticed Vivian glaring over.

"Yeah, butterbeer would be great" Vivian nodded and thanked George, casting her attention back onto him. She didn't know what else she had expected from Olivia other than excitement. George disappeared back into the sea of people and Vivian took a seat across the table.

"Sooooo" Olivia grinned, leaning across the table to her friend, "Watcha think?". Vivian felt a bit awkward at the question, especially when his twin was sitting literally two feet away from her. 

"I think" Vivian leaned in across the table to meet Olivia in the middle, "that this would be a lot less awkward if you butted out" She rose her eyebrow glaring at her friend and set Fred off with a laugh, "I like her". George returned with two butterbeers, thankfully for Vivian forcing that particular conversation to an end.

"Here you go darlin" He smiled down, setting the butterbeer in front of her and took the empty seat by her side, unfazed by the dynamic.  

"Thanks" She smiled, taking a small sip of it. Butterbeer didn't have the highest alcohol content and Vivian was thankful for that. She didn't want to risk getting the slightest bit drunk the first time she met someone. Sitting so close to George, Vivian couldn't help but notice how he smelt; there was a waft of grass and earth as if he'd been spending his days outside alongside a softer scent of lavender. She looked to Olivia hoping she would come up with some conversation for them all to share but she was much too occupied entertaining Fred. 

"How'd you know Olivia then?" George asks, thankfully beginning the conversation between them. 

"Oh we work together, transport of magical creatures" Vivian smiled politely, "you have a shop right?"