Punk George

Since the first time I'd laid my eyes on him I'd barely been able to look away and I can't say it went unnoticed. He had tattoos spread across both his arms, and there was rumours of a dragon one covering part of his chest up to his neck that would move about at will. I could've sworn I'd seen a tail flick across his neck once at dinner but he always had his collar up it was near impossible to tell. His long ginger hair just reached his shoulders, big buckled boots becoming the main feature of his uniform and it was a rare day to see that gryffindor tie around his neck. I had no idea why I liked him so much but just the sight of him made me go weak at the knees and I found myself daydreaming about him all too frequently. 

He hadn't noticed me much, I was in the year below, but he sent the occasional wink my way when he caught me staring. I probably never had a chance with him, he had every girl you could want looking his way but I could still dream.

"Vivian?? Vivian!" My friend Maegan clapped her hands in from of my face pulling me from my thoughts "daydreaming about goergie again hm?" She grinned picking up a slice of toast from the table.
"Oh shut up as if you don't oggle over Ron" I muttered picking up my drink as my eyes wandered back over to the weasley with bright red hair.
"Why don't you just talk to him"  she muttered munching on her toast, ignoring my previous comment.
"Its no way that simple, he's George I'm just me" I muttered causing Maegan to roll her eyes.
"I'll be right back" she mumbled and got up from the table. My heart sped up and eyebrows furrowed trying to figure out what she was going to do and I felt as if I was going to die when I realised she was heading over to George. She sat down next to him and I couldn't for the life of me make out what they were saying. They spoke for a few minutes then Georges eyes fell of me causing my cheeks to flush bright red, hiding my face with my hair and look away.

"I hate you I hate you I hate you" I muttered walking quickly back to the dorm.
"I think you love me really, c'mon" Maegan mumbled, following me through to the gryffindor common room and collapsed onto the sofa.
"You've ruined my life!!" I paced about pulling at a piece of my hair.
"He thinks you're cute stop freaking out" she rolled her eyes and I gave her a stone cold glare. I was trying to think of a response just as everyone from dinner began piling in.
"Maegan!" Ron exclaimed walking over with a grin and she squealed jumping up and rushed over to him engulfing him in a hug.
"God can they just date" hermoine rolled her eyes from by the fire, next to her boyfriend Fred who had his arms wrapped around her waist and I laughed a little. I'd always thought Fred was cute but there was something about his twin George that just left me breathless.
"George is looking for you yknow" Fred smirked looking straight at me. My cheeks flared and hermoine grinned. I suddenly felt very closed in and quickly shook my head trying to play it off, "He's probably looking for his next hook up". I didn't realise it but there was a frown on my face as I said so, I really wanted to believe he wasn't like that but every other day he was kissing and disappearing with someone new. "You misjudge him" Fred mumbled, shaking his head a little.

  I tried not to think much about what Fred had said, and what the implications are through the next week. I was on my way down to the library to get out the books I needed for upcoming Owls and was certainly not planning a run in with the one person I was avoiding. I sat down on the common table opening up a book, flicking through the pages and when I looked up I caught his eye. He was by one of the shelves talking to a girl who I believed was called Cho. I judge him just right, Fred's the wrong one. He caught my eye sending a wink before turning his attention back to her and I looked away quickly, tears welling up. I shouldn't care about him, he shouldn't affect me like this. I slammed my book shut, picking it up and rushed out of the library. Of course he would go for people like Cho, pretty people who deserved him. I shook my head stumbling back to the gryffindor dormitory to drop off my books and furiously wiped at my eyes. "Vivian? Vivi hey what's wrong" Harry frowned, walking up behind me. I burst into tears just hearing him speak but I couldn't talk about it gosh I was just an idiot. "I-I'm fine" I muttered, a hiccup coming out and pushed past him before he could try and comfort me. I didn't know where to go so just wandered about the castle for a bit, continuously wiping at my eyes until I could stop crying. My face must've been red and blotchy and I was sure I looked hideous as I found myself heading up the the owlry. Maybe I had mail, something to take my mind off everything.