Part 1

"Yah , Jong In , look over there." Chanyeol pointed out to Kai as Yeon-seo passed by with her group of friends. Kai stared in admiration of her beautifulness , her pale skin , red stained lips, and short brown hair. "She's so pretty." was all he could say.

" Aigoo, Kai!" ,Chanyeol teased.

"I can't help it I've liked her for a while now, I think I'm gonna confess today." Kai said with a big grin on his face.

"Juhng-mahl?" Chanyeol asked very surprised

"Ne. I have to do it now, I can't waste anymore time. I'll see you later." Kai said leaving and running towards the library where Yun-seo was sure to be at.

"I wonder if he knows Yun-seo is a total bitch or if he just pretends not to know? Ahh mulla mulla." Chanyeol said to himself as he walked along the hallway. A girl who was running, accidently bumped into him. "Oh miane , miane!" she said bowing her head and continuing to run. "Yahh! Su-jin ah ! Come back here!" a handsome boy with blond hair called after her. Chanyeol watched with an amused face as the girl got away from the blond boy that was chasing her.

                                                                       At The Library

"Yeon-seo sshi, uhm can we talk?' Kai said rubbing the back of his neck obviously nervous to confess to the girl he's liked for over a year now.

"Oh, ne. What is it you want to say?" Yeon-seo responded.

"Yeon-seo, I like you. I've liked you for a while now. I would really like it if you could accept my confession." Kai said still too shy to look her in the eyes.

"Mmmm, ne. I'll accept, on one condition." She reponded

"Jinjja!" He answered estatic that Yeon-seo had said yes.

"Ne, all you have to do is make Su-jin suffer." Yeon-seo said with her sweet expression turning into an evil smirk.

"Su-jin, who's Su-jin?" Kai asked confused.

"She's the girl that needs to suffer for you and me to be able to date. Make her fall for you and then break up with her, break Park Su-jin's heart then come to me and we can start to date."  She said with the evil still noticable in her eyes. "That'll teach her a lesson."

"Arasso! I'll do it." Kai said not caring if he had to hurt someone or not. All he cared about was being with Yeon-seo.

Nobody noticed that behind a bookshelf there was a girl that was hiding, that girl was Su-jin. "What the hell was that about. Have that idiot break my heart, as if." She said leaving the now empty library.