Real life

Y/n= Your name. T/n=Tu nombre (y/n in spanish). F/n=Friend name.

*****************************

At the age of 17 years old you were worried of the next topics to be spoken.
Number 1,
What college your going.

Number 2,
What career your going to work on.

Number 3,
You must graduate 12th grade.

All of these were a must to do. You felt a huge responsibility on your shoulders,no time to cope the stress,such a heavy thing to carry on your own.

This was real life. And things will always become harder for you in the long run.

You wish to run away. You wish to not disappoint your parents.

Many many wishes and yet none of them will never come true,because that's just real life to you.

As many days duties,you have woken up on a Monday morning. Your clock was ticking on 7:04am. You were already late on your second semester in high school.

You scrambled out of the bed and ran fast into the bathroom. Your body move left and right to find the tooth brush and getting the tooth paste.

As you brush your teeth,you watch your reflection. You saw every wrinkle on your face,and expression change as you brush away.

Then,a sudden jerk took you to your room and you got your normal clothet on,and you wore a jacket over everything. Then you stared right back to your clock by your bed.

7:55am

"Shit..!"
Is what came out of your mouth,you put your boot ons and you set on the main quest of your life.

To school!!

As you arrived,you were late to the first class of the day.

The teacher glare at you as you ran abruptly into class. He smack his lips and said:

"Oh,pues buenos dias t/n,siéntate..!"
(Oh but good morning y/n,sit down!)

You just bow down,and ran into the first empty seats of the right road.

Most of the class giggled and whisper vicious things about me to themselves just because I was late.

Great,late to my first class...that's Spanish class. No wonder! Mister Sánchez must be piss. Is already 8:19am.

The teacher continue to give his class.

"Well how are you?"

You turn to look behind and it was your friend.

Y/n:"Oh,hi f/n. I'm fine,how are you?"

F/n:"Not too good. Just came late to mister Sanchez class like you. But you handle it so well."

I smiled to myself. I really do handle things well,at certaint times.

Señor Sánchez:"Hoy hablaremos sobre la fantasía. La fantasía es...."
(Today were going to talk about fantasy! Fantasy is...)

"Oh how nice! The teacher is talking about fantasy! Oh how I love fantasy! Dragons! Fairies and elves!"As I ran through my thoughts.

The class was already over ,as I walk along my friend to the next class,math. Then I heard a loud shout throughout the hall. Down the hall,to the entrance of the school.

It sounded like a man. But it had such a high pitch voice.

"UNHAND ME YOU ROTTEN DOG!"
Said the man with the weird voice.