"Stenvar in Candle hearth Hall"

I found him right where I was staying. I didn't had to leave the door. His name is Stenvar.

I just ask him and he look down on me with pity.

"You have 500 gold ?"

I nodded.

Y/n:"Yes."

He sigh. Why is everybody looking down on me!?

I honestly miss being treated like an important person in the Sanctuary.

The Sanctuary...

I sigh. I miss them..do I ? I got spoiled by them. Why wouldn't I?

My eyes narrow on there own and my eyes let out a deep hatred glare.

My voice...it change into an older woman voice.

It was dark..And oddly sexy.

Y/n:"I may look like this,but even the prettiest flower makes the deadliest poison."

My body said as my hips sway side to side.

She is coming out of my body...willingly?

The man eyes twitch and his voice gave out a hint of confusion.

"What?"

My body was getting really stiff and my heart race.

My hand patted my holster that held my blade.

Shit is she fucking serious ?

I mentally fought her.

Y/n:"Relax..please. He meant me."

"Even though is you he states. I'm still in your vessel y/n. And I'm you."

Y/n:"No,be quiet. I am not you. And you are not me. We are two different people. Two different timelines. Basically two different worlds. My name is y/n (second name),(lastname). I'm 17 I'm going to be 18 at-"

" (date of birthday),yes I know. I have live long enough to know where we were born."

Y/n:"Ugh! Not all has to be you! I have my other traits! I'm sweet! I'm kind! I've never hurt a fly!"

A wobbly figure appears in my mind. I was trap in my mind right now.

I could see my body and I could feel myself in a musty darkness surrounding me.

The wobbly figure comes closer and I gasp.

IT WAS ME?

NO. Is her. We were both naked facing each other.

"Well..well,cat got your tongue? I told you I don't lie. But you do. You have hurt people. You just don't know it."

Her shape was curvy and had nice plump breast.

Her body was scarred with holes and scarring markings of blades.

Her tummy was tone,and had abs.

Unlike me,I was (skinny/fat),and the only scars I had is what was left of my acne.

"Even though you change your physical form in real life. In the mind you are,who you were before. No matter how many times you went under the knife."

I frown.

She look identical to me. But just older.Her hair color,her eyes,even to the (beauty mark/moles/dimples/etc).

Y/n:"You look healthier than me..And yet. You died."

She stiffled a laugh.

"My my..pitiful isn't it!?"

Her eyes twitch in rage.

Y/n:"No need to tell me the details. I'm sorry."

"I know! My people told you. But I'm still angry. My soul can't rest. Not until I have my life back. Till our souls unite,we are stuck like this. Consider this like living in a apartment* with your frenemie*."

*she's saying terms in y/n's timeline.

She cross her arms and I roll my eyes.

Y/n:"Geez. I was lucky all my life till now. What change?"
***********************************************

And I am back! I'll continue only if you comment and only if you subscribe to my channel.

Btw...subscribe to MY channel if you want requests,one shots,lemons,follow for a follow,or for me to subscribe to your channel or votes on your book! Link is in my bio