"Her"

Y/n:"C'mon,let's please cut this chat short,I don't know what's going outside my head."

"Very well...I'll name you as little me. And you name me?"

Y/n:"Her."

I said filled with hatred. Her eyes light up and she clap her hands together and did the little shuffle in her feet.

"That is splendid! Absolutely sweet! That's so..me!"

Shit they were really good for each other. That Cicero dude and her...too bad.

Y/n:"Well then,I gotta go. And please don't take me in here again without warning."

"Oh,aye aye captain!"

She said with a goofy grin.

I roll my eyes.

And my surroundings were getting darker.

My hands were vanishing in darkness and I was really freaking out.

I gasp and tried holding myself onto something.

But I felt a hand grab my throat.

It grip tightly. And I let out a stiffled gasping breath.

It was her.

She held an ebony blade in her hand and she plunged it inside my heart. Blood came down between my breast. My eyes widen and I stare right at her eyes. She was smiling.

"Dont grow weary...pain brings you back to the world. Just like it did to me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up,and I was laying at the same bed I purchased.

I look around me to see the man I was hiring,sitting on the bed with me.

"You alright?"

He ask shaky and confused.

Y/n:"Yes. What did I do?"

He look right into my eyes.

"You really don't remember?"

He answer astonished.

I was afraid to ask.

So I shake my head no.

His eye widen and he wipe the sweat from his forehead.

Y/n:"Stenvar...what did I do? Please I beg of you. Tell me."

He look at me one more time.

"You...almost murder me."

I gasp. What did she do?!

Stenvar:"After you said that bullshit about flowers and poison you passed out right in front of me and soon woke up. You got up ,gave me the gold and sway me with your hips. As we rented this room to make love. Halfway when we're making out almost naked,you swung your blade and I noticed it and stop it. Then you passed out again. Your..seriously scary. I couldn't leave you like this. So I stay till you woke up. But..it might be that your possessed. Your voice and your attitude change..your like a different person!"

I blushed.

I lift my bed sheet and I was in my undies.

I had no brah and I had hickeys on my chest.

Y/n:"I..I have no words.."

Tears tainted my pillow. They came down my cheeks and wet my pillow. With no warning.

The man was seriously confused. Who could've blame him?

She is to blame.

Y/n:"Please wait for me outside. We will leave to Sotheim. Now."

And I am back! I'll continue only if you comment and only if you subscribe to my channel.

Btw...subscribe to MY channel if you want requests,one shots,lemons,follow for a follow,or for me to subscribe to your channel or votes on your book! Link is in my bio