I couldnt help it...

Authors note:"if you noticed how dumb the character y/n is acting is because she isn't use to of these things. Remember I'm just trying to make it real as it seems. But she will soon...feel a need to be there in the Skyrim world. And will slowly grow to like it. Btw,sexual stuff happeneds in this chapter,and is realistic also. So viewer discretion is advise.
Now to the story!"

It has been a couple of weeks now...And...

Cicero has been staring at me a lot lately.

The good thing about it that if I'm in trouble he would help me. Whenever we stare in each other's eyes...I feel like I've known him...my entire life.

So I decided to speak to him. He was inside the torture chamber. I couldn't bare to hear women and men scream. Pleading for their freedom. So I stayed out the door for a while. I didn't dare to look inside. It seem...to scary.

I think this is what you call in my world....sadist? Or...Yandere? Maybe..

Either way ,Cicero is something else. I heard the ebony blade of Cicero shing *.

Meaning it was slicing into someone's bare naked skin.

I heard the screams becoming even more agonizing than the last.

And Ciceros giggles were making me trembled. He would laugh..over killing someone?

Over torture?

What is this? Where am I? What is the meaning of this? Why me?

Am I one bit related to this people?

Y/n:"Ahem."

Ciceros blade struck into the man's chest cavity and he has move no more.

I heard it. Through the ribs,immense strength,all in one blade. Killing that man. And what does Cicero does?

Laugh.

He did not hear because he did not respond. I'm leaving. I can't be here. Nor I want to.

Being in the real world,then all of sudden here...

Makes me realize so much. I had an easier life. Why would I run away from reality? If I'm destined to my world?

Not here! I'm not them.

As I tried scattering away silently. My foot kicks a bucket and it makes a loud noise.

I shiver knowing he had heard it.

He peep his head out of the torture room. And look at me surprised.

Blood...Blood drip down from his cheeks down his suit.

I look at him horrified.

Cicero:"Yes Listener? What do you want from poor old Cicero?"

He ask in his normal cheerful self.

How.why.how.why.

Cicero:"Listener?"

How.can.you.just.kill.someone..?

Cicero:"Listener? Are you alright?"

Go.away.you.lunatic.psycho.

Cicero:"Y/n..you look pale..very pale."

Don't..you.dare.touch.me.you fucking.murdered..

His hands cover in blood cup my face.

Cicero:"Listener?"

Fuck.fuck.fuck.fuck.fuck.fuck.

Cicero:"Your also very cold..And fragile...my dearest."

He pulled me closer.