"If i could die,i would."

After the carriage has taking me to Windhelm,I went to the nearest ship.

He stare at my mask face with suspicion and I wear a blue dress to cover my dark brotherhood armor.

He raise an eye brow and look up an down at my body.

"Miss,Sotheim is way too dangerous for a gal like you."

He say in pure disappointment.

As I tried offering money to him. He still wouldn't budge.

Did I look that pathetic?

"Little lady I said no. Go back to your family."

My tears stream down from my eyes.

And I pulled down my mask to uncover my frost bite lips.

And I let out a whiny shaky breath.

My breath came out with a fog.

It was really cold here.

Y/n:"Please! Take me mister! I got the money. I wanna leave Skyrim. "

I wanted to scream at the man for saying go back home...to your family.

IF I CAN I WOULD OKAY!?

But that would've been dramatic. So I said that instead.

The man still wasn't convince.

But he felt bad for me.

"Go get a body guard kid."

I sniffled.

Y/n:"What?"

He smile.

"Lass..your a pretty young lady. Is better protect yourself."

He lean in and pulled up my mask.

"Is rare to see fragile flowers like you in Skyrim,so please hire protection. As soon as you do,I'll take you to Sotheim."

My eyes beam up and I hug the man.

He gently patted my back.

Y/n:"THANK YOU !! Thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank YOUUUUUU!!"

The man pulled away. Because it was getting awkward what I was doing,and people were looking.

"Alright,alright."

He said embarrassed.

"Go. I'll wait. Y/n,right?"

Y/n:"Yes,good bye."

I nodded and took off running.

I went several places before ending up here...First I went to Riften,but I was in hiding so I went to the Ratways more details about that later.

I went to Winterhold second,the college of magic. I convince the lady in the entrance to let me in,but it was hard. For an hour I struggled with doing the healing spell. I read the book,over and over till I felt it. It was amazing....as I enter the college I learn other wonderful things,like basic destruction spells,and other restorations ones. But...my time was short lived I was immediately track down by Cicero.

That damn jester...He caused troubled to the lady out on front. Of course,nobody knows my real name and how I look...because...I..change my face.

I found out that the lady in the sewers change your face and even your body. I was amazed to end up as a total different person.

From now on my name is (alternative name-but I'm still writing Y/n).

My eyes..arent my eyes...my lips..aren't my lips..my hair...ain't my hair...And my..my body...

I hug myself.

God...I..I'm glad I change my body...I'm still tainted from what happened last time...

I don't know how to deal with it. I really don't...my first time...mentally there but someone else controlling my body.

Was she there all the time?

Was I supposed to be her?

In my school when I was with my friend (f/n) she would always point out that sometimes I would whisper a name.

Every time I look at boys. I would blushed and my cheeks glow red.

My type of boys are (tall/short),(skinny/fat/abs),(hair color),(eye color) and (race).

But...Cicero? He was way off my mark.

I don't know. Maybe I can't understand. But I want love.

I don't want to be someone who I am not.

If that makes me weak so beat it. I'm just being honest.

And I am back! I'll continue only if you comment and only if you subscribe to my channel.

Btw...subscribe to MY channel if you want requests,one shots,lemons,follow for a follow,or for me to subscribe to your channel or votes on your book! Link is in my bio