Cik has no mercy!

I CONTINUE THE STORY BELOW THIS IMPORTANT INFO.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hello💕 Is me,Chavana! Please watch the video above and enjoy it! Is my favorite video of Cicero! Comment if you already knew these secrets!
Sorry for the late update. I have been busy with college these past few years. I can't promise you guys that this won't happened again. But today I will deliver you a way overdue continue of the story Cicero x reader fan fic! They maybe short but they will get straight to the point. I don't know where I would go with this story but please consider leaving loving comments and supporting ideas! But don't expect me to use them etc. But if I do use them I will add the @ of the commenter. Anyways consider donating to my kofi page.

✨Donate to my kofi ! Link in my bio.

Now...
Continued....
.
.
.
Stenvars POV

I was almost done urinating on this tree. The only noise that I coud listen from this quiet and dark forest was coming from my own piss hitting the ground.

Stenvar:"Mm."

I don't trust her or him. They give me such a bad feeling.

But what if they know..the dark brotherhood..and are in fact right now...after me?

Stenvar:"Mm."

I have a bad feeling about this.

.
.
.
Ciceros POV

LOOK...HIS TINY WIENER!
He thought to himself as he watch the Stenvar urinate a few trees before him. Cicero was hiding behind that tree.

I,Cicero will not allowed this game to played any further. She is mine. MINE I TELL YOU!!

Cicero tip toe quickly towards Stenvar. He was stealthy and Stenvar was unaware of Ciceros presences. Cicero was just a few feet from where Stenvar was standing. Stenvar was still urinating there.

You will die mister Stenvar. I have Sithis and the night mother on my side...You necessarily didn't do anything wrong. But whatever oblivion the Listener told you...left you worried about her. As if you wanna still protect her from an eminent danger. DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE UP AGAINST?MMM? I wonder what she told him...or what they did.

Cicero shook his head.

My mind is playing tricks again...! Enough! No more over thinking Cicero. It is NOW or NEVER!!

He pulled out his ebony dagger.

"DIIIIIEEEEEE....!"
Screech Cicero as he lounge himself at Stenvar. Stenvar didn't had the time to pull his pants up all the way but he successfully grab Ciceros wrist avoiding the dagger inches away from penetrating his expose neck. Then only part Stenvar didn't had armor to protect.

"Hoooow..?" Cicero howl in anger.

Stenvar:"I knew something was off about you Cik."

"Heheheh. Well I know very well what is gonna be off of you mister Stenvar." Said Cicero as he snickered.

Stenvar raise and eye brow.
Stenvar:"And that is?"

Ciceros eyes widen in madness. "YOUR HEAD..!"
The piercing shriek that Cicero emitted from his vocal cords made Stenvar pull away from Cicero. Cicero small frame fooled Stenvar. He didn't know that Cicero was incredibly strong and fast.

Stenvar:" You little psycopath! "

Cicero as he lounger himself again towards Stenvar said with a wicked grin : "CICERO KNOWS!!"

Stenvar couldn't pull out his weapons in time and sadly he used his arm to block the dagger of Cicero from getting near his neck again. Stenvar received the dagger slash all through his elbow. Stenvar scream in pain.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/ns POV
I was awaken from a piercing scream that came from the deep in the forest behind me. I realize both my body guards were gone.

Y/n:"Stenvar...?Cik?"

No answer...that isn't good. Maybe they heard something and went together to check it out..but still...something doesnt seem right...

I got up and got dressed in my dark brotherhood armor. I sigh deeply as I put it on. And I grab the Blade of Woe given to me by the dark brotherhood and holster it.

Y/n:"Alright. I am ready to look for them."
.
.
.
.
.
.
*Note: I am sorry if I keep changing from first point of view,second or third. Thats a mistake I have done for a while. I will not modify these chapters or my past books sadly. But I  will minimize these mistakes in the future updates. And another thing I might add new things/stuff I have not added in previous chapters because I haven't re-read the whole story. So again no need to tell me in the comments that didn't happened or etc. I know. And I just wanted to let you guys know before hand. Thank you for the love. More updates coming soon.