Reality hits hard...

I open my eyes. And I realize I wasn't dead. Candles were lighting up the whole room,and I was in front of the coffin we came out of. Cicero was laying besides me,still asleep. And that's when I remember.

Y/n:"Oh! Oh man! Someone help! Please !! Call 911! This man has been shot !"

I panic and unbuttoned Ciceros shirt and exposed his chest. It was clean,there were scars in where the bullets pierced but he was completely healed. The strange man that I saw before passing out came running upstairs towards me. All the screaming woke up Nazir.

Nazir:"What ,WHAT?!? What is it?!"

The angry Arabian man shouted at me. He seem so grumpy.

Y/n:"Yes dude! You! Come here! Did you do this to him!?"

I pointed at Ciceros chest.

Nazir couldn't comprehend what the word dude meant but he did know who help Cicero.

But to answer her first question.

Nazir shook his head as a no.

Nazir:"You must mean Babette. I'll woke her up now."

The oddly dressed man brought the little girl I saw before passing out,the one with the eyes of Night.

Babette:"Oh,your better now. Good."

Y/n:"Your..your really just..a kid."

Babette sigh.

Babette:"So your the Listener?"

She put her hands on her hips.

I just took a long look to her....I've seen ...this before...Vampires?

I kept staring at her sharp teeth and dark eyes.

And I scream without answering her question,I took off. Running downstairs.

The man name Nazir ran after me.

Nazir:"Come back..!"

Y/n:"No..! Vampires! You creepy people! Go away!"

I shooed as I was corner by another man.

Dark Brotherhood initiate:"Hey! Nazir I got her! "

Nazir:"Good..!"

He came running towards me.

I just kept screaming. Nazir grab me and shock me hard.

Nazir:"Are you the Listener!? Wake up idiot!"

I was shook s violently that my screams were muted and the word Listener came into my mind. What was it with that word? Why did it sound so familiar ?

The man name Nazir got angry and stop shaking me and shoved me agaisnt the wall.

Nazir:"Bah .! Your nothing like the Listener. If I would've shook her that violently,I would've received a kick in the face!"

He shouted at me. He turn away and walk up the stairs. The initiative stared at me for a while,and bow down scared,like if he has seen a ghost.

Dark Brotherhood initiative:"Li ..Listener..!"

He stuttered.

I just blink my eyes and walk by the fool scared. Without acknowledging what they said.

I felt weak...weaker than all of the people surrounding me. They wear tight leather suits,with red and black colors,except this Nazir fellow...is he somehow the leader of this group? Did he make them wear those uniforms?