"I SHITTED MY PANTS!"

Stenvar POV

This whole trip had me on edge.

Looking out for this girl was total madness.

Never in my life I would've thought that I would get into such a mess.

She's pretty weak and I could've easily stolen all of her goods. But I didn't. My gut instinct told me not to. It is weird. Like is she really is part of the dark brother hood....

I'm in big trouble.

Now that we are closer to our destination I can relax and go relieve myself. So I left y/n sleeping with this crazy nut job by the name of Cik.

I might make a terrible pun. But the milk drinker makes me SICK.

I'm not laughing. There's something about that midget that gives me the creeps.

He is lucky,very lucky. I could've easily kick him out. But y/n didn't seem agaisnt him. Is like she trusted the guy. I can't say much.

The girl is desperate for protection.

Anyways,now I'm walking into the woods.

It is pretty dark. So I light up a torch and walk around a safer area to do my business. I don't wanna be near y/n or that Cik while I do this.

As I kept walking,I felt something closing in on me.

I simply ignore it.

Maybe it was a wild beast. So I kept on walking with my torch.  It will get frighten anyways when I pull out my "other sword".

Pff...

Hehe heh. My other "sword".

I felt comfortable enough to go piss.

I pull down my "pants" and I let out a waterfall!

Stenvar:"Aah...~"

Imagine what's happening with her right now...that girl. Is she really married? I saw that ring on her hand. If it is what I think it is....I'm in some deep shit.

But..that bastard with the name of Cik. What the hell is he doing now?

A tiny branch broke softly in the distant,it broke me out of my thoughts and I focused my ears in my surroundings.

I didn't wanted to turn while I was pissing. I don't want any wild beast fearing my "Dragon slayer".

Silence....after that.

I was almost done. The only noise was coming from my own piss hitting the ground.

Stenvar:"Mm."

I don't trust her or him. They give me such a bad feeling.

But what if they know and are right now...after me?

Stenvar:"Mm."

I have a bad feeling about this.

I Have Found You (CiceroX Fem Real Life Reader!)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें