Ciceros Point Of View.

Ciceros POV(Flashback)

"Lis-listener?"

My voice was shaking....it was terribly cold.

I don't know where I was. It was quiet and dark. And terribly cold. I felt a stinging pain coming from my stomach. I press my hands there. Was I bleeding?

I was hugging myself tightly as was on the ground,laying on my side.Curse this cold! My poor old jester suit can't warm me enough!

Why am I so alone!? Night Mother please!

Speak to me!

"Cicero?"

A beautiful woman's voice spoke.

What is this? Oh..oh. I remember now.

Cicero was dying...bleeding out. Foolish Cicero. Let Astrid's dog Arnbjorn attack me. Serves him right that I got him.

But now..I am dying...please dreaded Lord have mercy on me. I only did it for your sake...for our unholy matron.....mother?

No.

It was her.

She was kneeling down facing me. With such pitiful face.

Don't look at me. Don't you dare have pity for me.

Your all just like them. All of them! Damn you all!

YOULL GET WHAT IS COMING! YOULL SEE!! YOU..!

I thought she was going to kill me immediately.

But the listener just stay there,just staring at me. I must use this to my advantage!

Cicero:"Listener! Spare me! Lie! Lie to Astrid! Tell her that you gut me and strangle me with my own intestines!"

I cough loudly and grunted afterwards for using most of my strength in my voice.

The listener just stood up and walk out the door.

Did she silently listen to me?

Oh uh. She stop at the door!

"Cicero...look under your arm pit."

I raise my eye brow. I slowly lift my arm. And there it was!

A plentiful healing potion!

HOW DID SHE DO THAT?

"Cicero you must be thinking...how did she do that? Easy. As I was staring at you,you were staring back at me. I took the time to slide the healing potion under your arm pit...I..Im...um..good bye."

And she left.

I swear under her mask...I saw a light blush. And her eyes were sparkling as she stare at me. Maybe she cried a tear or two for me?

As I got better I left Dawstar Sanctuary. And I came back to find that the Dark Brotherhood move into my previous "home."

Listener walk out the door and it was time for me to reveal myself.

I scared her a bit. But then I told her that we were best friends!

She pull down her mask. And gave me her biggest smile.

I think...I think that's where it all started..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey! Wake up Jester! We are here!"

Said the captain as he poke me with a stick.

Cicero:"Oh...yeah. Thank you! I'll be back."

I heard the man sigh heavily and mumbled under his breath:"I hope not..."

I got on the dock and walk around.

The information that little girl gave me as important. Very important.

She hire herself a body guard..And that little girl saw them sharing a room together at Candle hearth...

It infuriates me tremendously. But no matter. As long as the listener is alive thanks to him. I'll...repay him in full..

I grin evily.

And patted my holster. I started skipping around and elves look at me wrong.

"If I see my fair maid Nelly ,I'll put my knife in her belly~~~~Oh ho ho ! He he he! Broke the lute across my knee and IF the barb wants to fight,well then I'll set his clothes alight! HA HA HA!"

~BLESS CICEROS SOUL ;3

*if I made a mistake in what he says I'm sorry xD