Marriage?

I felt my hands and legs twitch. It work. I'm back. And my back was killing me.
My womb felt brutalized.

In Ciceros arms I cried in pain. He look at me and he knew I wasn't his Listener.

His eyes and mouth frown. He was really disappointed.

Cicero:"Y..your back.."

He said with a weak smile. Trying to hide how he felt.

Y/n:"Y..your wife?"

Ciceros eyes widened.

Cicero:"Who do you heard that from!?"

Cicero ask shock.

Y/n:"I..I just heard it..when she took over my body.."

I said timidly.

Cicero couldn't believe it. He thought he and her were doing things in private. But knowing that she was there the whole time. Was he embarrassed?

So Cicero grumbled.

Cicero:"Ye..yeah..She's my wife."

He lay my body on the bed as he look on the floor for his pants. He found them and pulled out one necklace and two rings.

He put the necklace on himself.

Cicero:"Young Listener..I have proposed to the previous Listener like this. With this necklace.A Maras necklace. This necklace means your open to marriage. And...."

Y/n:"She accepted..didn't she?"

He nodded with a smile.

Cicero remove the necklace then put one of the rings on my finger.

Then he put the other ring on his finger.

Y/n:"I think I know what this means.."

Cicero:"We got married. This rings symbolize it. She died right after. I took the ring off her corpse when I found out her soul went to another vessel. Took me a while,but this ring."

He pointed at the flawless sapphire one.

Cicero:"This ring help me locate her. Locate you."

Y/n:"Locate her."

Cicero gulp.

Cicero:"Y..yes."

Tears stream down my eyes,Cicero look at me surprised and tried to comfort me. But no.

I shoved him off me and he landed butt naked on the cold floor.

I've just realize something. There is no need for me to be here. They just wanted her. They just need a body.

I'm just meat to Cicero. Just a piece a meat to torture and fuck hard enough.

I couldn't remove this giant lump that was building in my throat. I was so angry.

Y/n:"Get out..now."

My stiffled voice said angry.

Cicero began to pick up his clothet. He put his pants on,and walk out the door shirtless.

As he was closing the door,I heard his whisper say :"I am sorry."

But my tears wouldn't stop. It was not okay. It was never okay. I never felt so violated in my life.

I might say fuck it,I might even be pregnant now.

Btw...subscribe to MY channel if you want requests,one shots,lemons,follow for a follow,or for me to subscribe to your channel or votes on your book! Link is in my bio.