Cicero...

Cicero spend every aching day walking far off the sanctuary. He went by the ocean bank and by foot he travel to Winterhold.

He arrived about almost midnight.

Flashback:

Nazir:"He is stubborn. I'm telling you Babette. He won't give up this search of the Listener."

Babette frown.

Nazir:"What?"

Babette:"And you think that's wrong? He just doing what he thinks is right..."

Nazir sighs.

Nazir:"You do have a point...but."

Babette glares at the red guard.

Babette:"But what,Nazir!? Don't you remember who took the dark brotherhood to unbelievable glory !? Astrid betray y/n! And yet! AND YET!"

Her little fist slam across Nazirs red guard armor chest.

Babette:"HOW COULD YOU FORGET!?"

Babette eyes pricked with tears.

Nazir held Babettes little fist and he kneel down,to be at her eyes level. Her hands were nicely place agaisnt his chest were his heart would be.

Nazir:"How could I?"

He said with tender and sweetness. He kiss her fist.

Nazir:"We are...the only ones left..she devil."

He gave a devil grin.

She shrug and use Nazirs cape to wipe her tears away.

Cicero heard everything. Watch everything. In the shadows. After that he gave his beautiful regards to The Night Mother and promise he would come back with the Listener.

And he took off.

End of flashback.

He arrived to Winterhold.

Cicero lips were encrusted with ice.

And that didn't face him. He smile and skip to Winterhold college.

Cicero:"Listener ~"

He called.

Cicero:"This little hide and seek is OVER!"
And I am back! I'll continue only if you comment and only if you subscribe to my channel.

Btw...subscribe to MY channel if you want requests,one shots,lemons,follow for a follow,or for me to subscribe to your channel or votes on your book! Link is in my bio