I held onto the ring.

And I am back! I'll continue only if you comment and only if you subscribe to my channel.

Btw...subscribe to MY channel if you want requests,one shots,lemons,follow for a follow,or for me to subscribe to your channel or votes on your book! Link is in my bio.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know why I didn't threw the ring out in the first place. Why couldn't I have return it to Cicero? I wonder if he held on to his also...

I felt a need to leave the bedroom. I hold into my palm the ring. I pressed it agaisnt my skin. It will always mark me with is details.

So I decided to leave.

I look into the drawers for armor. I know there must be some around here.

Ah ha! Found it!

It was in mint condition! A very nice dark brotherhood armor!

I put it on and it almost fit me perfectly...almost.

It was baggy all the wrong places. Ass...titties...

Geez thanks spandex suit! It really help my self esteem!

It wasn't like I wasn't already completely destroyed!

I let an old geezer an his wife use my body! Let me rephrase that!

His wife took over my body to get some with her husband! And guess what!? Those old people took my virginity!

And yet I'm still here! Holding her ring!

Yeah,my mind was really in a bad place. Really bad.

Don't Skyrim have a,geeeeez I don't know,a guidance counselor?

It could really help this teenager that's going through a lot of crazy shit.

My friend must...sure miss me...And my dad...And my mom...

I hold back tears.

"Mom...dad..."

I cry out quietly to myself.

"I'm scared..."