I have found you listener....AGAIN! cha cha real smooth.

Authors note:
Hello. I have been away from wattpad for over..2 years? Sorry. I have been focus on my college classes that I completely abandoned wattpad. I am so sorry. I won't promise anything. But I will try to continue this wattpad story and the others I have!
.
.
Stenvar couldn't pull out his weapons in time and sadly he used his arm to block the dagger of Cicero from getting near his neck again. Stenvar received the dagger slash all through his elbow. Stenvar scream in pain.

Y/ns POV
I was awaken from a piercing scream that came from deep within the forest behind me. I realize both my body guards were gone.

Y/n:"Stenvar...?Cik?"

No answer...that isn't good. Maybe they heard something and went together to check it out..but still...something doesnt seem right...

I got up and got dressed in my dark brotherhood armor. I sigh deeply as I put it on. And I grab the Blade of Woe given to me by the dark brotherhood and holster it.

Y/n:"Alright. I am ready to look for them."

I hate being alone. It is too dark. I brought my torch with me on my left hand and my dagger on my right.

I walk a few steps in but I was shivering and felt like my heart was gonna leap out of my chest.

I wanted to run away...from everything...just to feel safe. But I don't feel safe. I am so scared. I can't get used to this atmosphere. Everything is so new and yet so scary. I am frightened by all of it. I am afraid of the unknown. I wanna go back ...but I feel like that man..Cicero knows how I can get back. But I know that's never going to be posible. I am the incarnation of his old lover and listener. Without her or me they aren't gonna restore the dark brotherhood to its formal glory. They need us.!

But...there's a lot going on in my head. I was just a regular girl. Didn't wanted to be taken away. Didn't wanted all of this terrible crap to happened to me. But it did. And what am I doing? Running.

Running has only piss her off...she got out. Ever since Cicero summon her that day (reference to the chapter called:"I couldn't help it...").

It hasn't helped us.

It hasn't helped me at all...I just wanna say this again. She's always been there. I know it because of that flash back (reference to the chapter called:"Honesty with myself") ...I've had mention his name to my friend from my world. Cicero...I've never knew him at my world. But it was her. I've dreamt of it in my dreams. As I sleep she was the one who played those dreams. A world I had never seen or heard of,skyrim.

Maybe...maybe those were her memories while she was alive I dreamt those nights...maybe-

I shook my head lightly to come back to my senses and focus on my surroundings. Thank God nothing has jumped out and killed me just now while I space out.

I need to focus right now. One thing at a time y/n. Just first find Stenvar and Cik. Then go back to Skyrim and head straight to the Sanctuary. And...well...speak with him. Alright,lets go.

I walk into the forest. And I look around with the torch. Nothing. I heard that scream somewhere near here. I cross between through 2 trees and I notice a bunch of bushes blocking my way. I look up and saw the night sky ,with her moon and stars shinning brightly. I started to loosen up a bit,and I felt less tense.
.
.
.
Ciceros POV:

Stenvar won't last too long. Those last 2 blows he has received on his arm and neck has made him lose a lot of blood. He was already looking a bit pale. And his blood stained his armor and the ground beneath him. He was on his ass just looking up to me.

Stenvar:"I knew that girl was bad news! Is this her doing? I have nothing of value for you to take! Just please don't let me die. Theres seriously no point. If your her mad husband then go ahead and take her! There's no dark brotherhood contract on me isnt  there???"

I just chuckled and shuffle my feet. He is  scared! He is begging for his life. I smiled so wide.

"Oh! But yes Stenvar. I, Cicero am part of the dark brotherhood I am the keeper of our dearest mother. She's also part of it as well. You notice the ring on Ciceros finger? Oh yes same ring the listener has as well. Oh and no, there's sadly no contract on your head. Your lucky. Very lucky. And no. This isn't her doing. Cicero was just looking for her to bring her back home."

Stenvar:"She said she wanted to head back to you. She didnt seem to happy about it. But I was doing what I was told. There's literally no need for me to die."

I smile in glee, his voice sounded so hopeless. He knows he is about to die. Oh yes! I get down on one knee in front of Stenvar and he looks angry.

"You know Stenvar...Cicero planned to kill you with poison tonight while you slept. Make it seem like you died from the high fever and the infection of that wound on your back. Regardless you were meant to die so Cicero can take y/n back home."

Stenvar:"Stupid ...weird freak..if I am gonna die. I'll curse you to oblivion..! Ugh, But I wanna tell you something..Y/n.. she has a demon inside of her..! *coughs* s-she doesn't even know what happened when that other personality gets out. She seems so miserable. Probably doesn't understands it or knows how to control it..I was gonna recommend her to see a priest of a temple or see a magic doer. I have no idea...but..shit, is up to you now, even if your about to murder me."

"Ahh is that so? Cicero knows already. I, Cicero  already planned to meet up with someone to help her."

Stenvar:"You better...the girl is a spoiled brat. But has a good heart. Shit...I feel like I have a fever...is is that wound that the Dragon burned into my back..?
ahh y/n. I am so sorry..I couldn't protect you."

"Stenvar...Cicero knows. You should've let her heal that wound on your back. Even if her healing powers were in fact weak. Your an idiot. "

I immediately stab him right in the middle of his chest with my dagger,I heard him yelp and I broke his sternum at impact. He seems to have started wheezing. I stab him multiple times straight to the chest in the upper side of the left lung and heart.

He collapsed and landed on his back.  He was drowning in his own blood.

I saw a torch light coming this way,maybe it was a guard patrolling the area. So I hid and made my way back to where y/n was sleeping and where I left my armor.