When the cold air hits me.

I sat down in front of the coffin as Nazir ranted away at Cicero.

For what I have noticed...this place was well organize and there was many members to this group. And is growing.

Why did that guard fear The Dark Brotherhood?

What is The Dark Brotherhood? And what did the voice meant about darkness rises when silence dies?

Is my mind playing mind tricks,was I going insane along with Cicero?

Then Nazir turn to look at me.

Nazir:"I'm going to let you stay till this lunatic can send you home!"

The vampire girl came behind him.

Babette:"You know the poor girl seems out of place,let's at least present ourselves. Nazir,you start."

Nazir mess with his collar.

Nazir:"Ahem,my name is Nazir. I'm a red guard,and I'm partially taking place as leader in The Dark Brotherhood."

Babette:"And I'm Babette..And yes,I'm a vampire. I've live longer than you. And I specialize in alchemy. Any questions?"

The girl said with her hands on her hips and with a raise eye brow.

Y/n:"Um...what is the Dark Brotherhood?"

I ask shyly. The girl took a look to Nazir,and they burst out in laughter.

I just hug my legs close to my chest,afraid to hear the answer.

Nazir:"D.Do you want to tell her Babette?"

He said between laughs. Babette held her stomach and wipe away a tear.

Babette:"Certainly!"

The child walk up to me and sat besides me.

Babette:"But first...What's is your real name?"

She smile. Her vampire teeth show and I just coward behind my shoulders.

Cicero jump in and answer.

Cicero:"I've already told you,She's y/n!"

Babette snap.

Babette:"I wanna hear it from her!"

Y/n brush Babettes shoulder.

Y/n:"That's..that's my name...Y/n..."

Babette pulled away and got emotional.

Babette:"That! It can't be! You can't just! That's not your name!"

Nazir walk up to Babette and petted her back.

Nazir:"Relax."

Babette:"I can't!"

She ran off.

Nazir:"I'll..I'll go after her...Cicero tell ...y/n what is the Dark Brotherhood."

Nazir said sad as he went after the vampire child.

Cicero turn to look at me and held his hands out to me.

Cicero:"C'mon Listener,stand up."

I nodded and grab onto his hands and he pulled me up to stand.

He held my hands tightly as he stared into my eyes.

Cicero:"Cicero...Cicero will explain what is The Dark Brotherhood. We live to kill...our unholy matron tells us to kill which person. She's not the one asking us to kill...we do big jobs to take on contracts on whoever does the Black Sacrament. And..when I say big contracts,I mean,that we kill an emperor ... that was the last contract that our past Listener did to restore The Dark Brotherhood to its former glory. That's why we are greatly fear."

I started shaking. What was wrong with me? Why was I here? Why am I listener? And who was the Listener?

Cicero:"I know your the Listener....I know it,with this ring."

He show the ring I saw tainted with my blood earlier. Still shinning sapphire blue.

Cicero:"I..I disappeared last year..looking for the Listener,after our past Listener died so suddenly a couple years ago....here in Skyrim. It made me..insane to wait..And wait..again."

I stared into the eyes of this wicked man's why was I so attracted to him?

Is it his obsession?

Cicero:"I knew it was risky. But I had to. I couldn't stand to wait for another Listener to show up..And i knew..that their were just one,and that is you. Your..your just like our past Listener. You...you almost look the same. You have her blood. You do. And the name...that was not a coincidence."

Blood?

Cicero:"And Cicero,knows all this...Thanks to this ring!!!! Oh yes! Cicero got this ring,and pray for it to work. And it did. As soon as I got it,I test it out! So,I went to our previous Listeners grave,open up her tomb,and as a keeper I preserve her body long enough for her to have at least something. I cut partially a piece of her,and put it on the ring. And as soon as I did that. I was immediately transported to your world. All of this happened,the same day!"

It was just way too much information! So I shook my head and answer.

Y/n:"Darkness Rises when Silence Dies"

Ciceros eyes widened and he initially pulled me into a hug.

His giggles of happiness full filled him with accomplishment. I felt bad for his loss. And his insanity connected to what he had explain. I know what is like to feel .....worthless. I understand that without the Listener ,you can't hear the Night Mother. And I'm happy to know that I am useful.

Y/n:"I..I don't want to be a party pooper. But I'm a little afraid of you guys...And I'm not physically strong as you...And whatever memories you have with the previous Listener..please don't expect me to be like her. As I heard she was lovely,and I could never be her."

I said with all respect. Cicero frown but soon smile again.

Cicero:"You are the Listener! You are the Listener !"

He skip down the halls,and I just stood their watching him as he told everybody the news.

I just turn to look at the Night Mother.

Y/n:"I did it...was that your voice?"

And eerie sound appears echoing throughout my ears,and I heard a insidious but dark voice of an older woman.

"You did well Listener. Telling poor Cicero the good news."

Y/n:"So..so what now? I report these people about contracts?"

"That is what you are use of for. Telling others of what I say."

Y/n:"Ha..ha..I'm..I'm hearing voices in my head..And now I'm a killer."

I said as I walk backwards and fell down the small stairs behind me.

I hit my temple and it was lights out to me.