Chapter 2

I woke up at 5 a.m. sharp, I always an early riser, slipping out I found the bathroom and started running a hot bath.

Slowly I slipped my robe off, sleep still clinging to my eyes. The water went to my throat, despite my peculiarity, I love a nice hot bath.

By the time I heard the handle turn it was too late, someone was already blindly striding in. I cleared my throat and they jumped. It was Enoch.

"Uh...someone's in here..." I blushed heavily covering my lady bits.

He turned red and walked out grumbling. The water started to freeze around me because I was embarrassed, quickly I got out, I'll just take a proper bath later. After.breaking the thin layer of ice I watched the water go down the drain and I slipped on my light green dress with no shoes, tying my hair into a high ponytail.

Enoch's P.O.V
I sat up in bed and stretched, not bothering to put on real clothes yet I walked up stairs to the bathroom, right as I walked in someone cleared their throat. I saw Lily covering her lady parts out of the corner of my eye.

"Someone's in here.." she said softly and I quickly walked out and back down to my room, flopping face down on the bed and covering my face with the pillow.

The image burned in my mind, her strawberry blonde hair damp, clinging to her neck, the icy blue eyes. It was a lot to take in.

"Uh..Enoch" it was her, she knocked at my door and I snatched it open, towering over her in the dim light of the candle she was holding, she looked terrified.

"I..just wanted to say sorry and that the bathroom is open now" she spoke in a low voice and quickly walked away. I watched her as she did so. Rolling my eyes I walked back up to the bathroom and went about my business.

Lily's P.O.V

I smelled something very sweet and followed it to the kitchen, Miss Peregrine was cooking breakfast and I asked if she needed any help.

"Go wake the children please. Tell them breakfast is in an hour"

I figured I would start from the top and work my way down. Closest to Victors room was Connor and Bronwyn's shared room.

As soon as I opened the door I see Connor in his alternate form, curled up on the floor, Bronwyn was fully covered up snoring.

I walked over to Connor and started to pet him, subconsciously he leaned into it.

"Hey, breakfast is in an hour, you need to wake up" I said quietly, somehow that woke Bronwyn and she exited the room.

Connor didn't budge, just rolled over on his back with his large paws in the air.

"Connor" I said a little louder, nothing, I made a little snowflake fall on his nose and he sneezed, finally he was awake "breakfast in an hour"

Next was the twins and Claire. They shared a room, the three of them, poking my head in I told them dinner was in an hour and they immediately got up.

Emma and Fiona were across the hall. Emma's bed was ablaze, a shrill scream was emitted from my mouth before I could even stop it, that woke everyone in the house and they all rushed to see the problem.