Chapter 8

Horace's P.O.V

Enoch and I were yelled at for about 5 minutes and when I returned to my room I saw Lily's letter.

My whole body went rigid.

"Lily!" I yelled rushing outside, I threw the letter at Bronwyn and she gave it to Miss Peregrine.

Lily's P.O.V

I stood at the edge of the loop. Taking a deep breath I slowly inched towards it, honestly I was horrified.

"Lily!" Horace shouted, he grabbed my arm and pulled me into a hug "Lily you aren't a problem to anyone I love you with all of my heart and I always will please don't leave" I hesitantly hugged him back as the others trickled outside to watch.

Horace hesitantly let go and looked at me with tear filled eyes.

"I have an announcement" I shouted as loud as I could, building an ice mound for me to stand on while I spoke "I...am leaving. I've been too much of an inconvenience and I can't hurt the people I love anymore. Goodbye, I love you all" my eyes lingered on Enoch for a moment then I extended the mound to a bridge and exited the loop.

Then, without thinking, I started running into the woods, away from loop life.

I was lifted into the air and I shot ice at it, a Hollow.

Right as I was almost in it's invisible mouth, I woke up.

This one was soooooooo short it almost makes me scared to post it. But! I know a lot of people *cough cough* Jessters *cough cough* were upset about what happened so I had to get this chapter out regardless of length. I'll make the next one extra long to make up for it.