Chapter 9: Another Broken Mind?

AN:

I'm sorry!!

For everything! DX

I'm sick, that's my only excuse.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

Chapter 9: Another Broken Mind?

Third POV

The two skeletons appeared on their initial spot it front of Life and Papyrus who hadn't move from their position and had patiently waited for them.

They once again gathered around underneath the giant glowing tree in the middle of the clearing.

"Um... I'm sorry about that." Geno shyly apologized with a tint of blue on his face. Although its not much noticeable.

Life chuckled lightly before replying "its fine. We completely understand."

"IT IS QUITE ALRIGHT. NO HARM DONE." Papyrus said from beside Life. "I'M PAPYRUS, BY THE WAY. IT IS A PLEASURE TO FINALLY MEET MY BROTHER'S LOVER." Papyrus introduced himself rather proudly as he held out his right bare skeletal hand.

Geno instantly turned bright blue and started sputtering incoherent protest. Then he abruptly turned to Death beside him.

"What have you been telling them?!" Geno demanded, obviously flustered.

Reaper grinned wider and nonchalantly shrugged his shoulders. Like he doesn't care. Or he doesn't mind.

"I didn't tell them anything." Reaper calmly replied.

"Oh! Was it supposed to be a secret?" Toriel concluded as she covers her mouth with her paws as if she had done something wrong.

Geno turned to her with an incredulous expression but his blush never fades. "No! Its not like that-" Geno began but was cut off by Papyrus.

"NYEH HEH HEH! DO NOT WORRY. YOUR SECRET IS SAFE WITH ME!" Papyrus said loudly as he puffed up his chest proudly.

Geno felt his face heat up some more and Reaper's wheezing chuckle wasn't helping at all. "No! Its not like that at all!" Geno tried again. "We're not together!" Geno finally said as his blush considerably fades.

"Yet~" Reaper added with a mischievous smile on his face which made Geno glared at him.

"Wait, 'not yet'? But you two love each other, right?" Toriel asked in confusion as she gestured for both Geno and Reaper.

Geno once again blushed madly as Reaper grinned wider and silently chuckling at Geno's flustered expression.

"I don't love him!" Geno sputtered as he leaned away from Reaper.

"Ouch. I'm hurt." Reaper plainly said with a teasing smile.

"AWW... HOW CUTE~... HE'S SHY." Papyrus cooed.

"I know, right" Reaper agreed.

Toriel covers her mouth as she chuckled elegantly like fine lady she is.

"What?!" Geno exclaims in disbelief. "No, I'm not! And what makes you think that I love this guy?!" Geno asked in frustration and embarrassment as he rudely pointed at Reaper.