Chapter 26: Unwanted Apology

AN:

I'm back to zero. It turns out prev chap was a lime and not a lemon.

I guess I'm not as bad as I thought I was.

I'm not going to hell anymore. Right? *nervously laughing*

Right?

Well f*ck...

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+
Chapter 26: Unwanted Apology

Third POV

Morning came quite fast as the warm sun(?) shine poured in from the windows, brightening up the gloomy room with golden rays of light. Chasing away the dark shadows of the previous event and signaling a new start.

The skeleton with glitched eye was slumbering peacefully on the couch, lying on his side and arms loosely wrapped around the small human. A soft blanket covering their body, keeping them warm and comfortable even with the freezing weather.

A skeletal hand with long black sleeve reached out and pulled the blanket up to cover the sleeping skeleton's exposed shoulder.

Reaper hover over the couch in his visible form. Watching over Geno. Making sure that no nightmares shall visit him that night.

Speaking of nightmares, he remembered he still got some unfinished business to deal with a certain toothless skeleton. Recalling the event, Reaper nearly have a heart attack when he heard Geno's fear filled scream. He and Ink rushed to find him crying, bleeding and trembling badly. Stuttering about Gaster coming for him.

Based on how terrified Geno was of him, the grim reaper guessed that Gaster did something horrible to the glitched skeleton.

Reaper grinded his teeth as he felt his anger bubbled up inside him like a hot lava. Once he found out which Gaster was it, he'll send the poor soul straight to hell. Even if it was the god of magic.

A sudden wave of sadness hit him. Why didn't Geno tell him Gaster was bothering him? Does he not trust him?

The grim reaper shook his head to rid of the thought. No. It was probably because they weren't that close before.

Heh. He still remembered how the glitched skeleton would stubbornly deny his compliments. Getting flustered all of a sudden and refusing to admit his feelings. Shutting everyone out and lying about being fine. Hiding all the pain behind his tough exterior and silently dying inside.

But now, Reaper was grateful that Geno had opened up to him. He will gladly took his pain away. He promised he'll protect him but it seems like he's doing a pretty terrible job.

Heck, he just left for a few f*ckin' minutes and came back to find Sans trying to rape Geno.

Reaper folded his arms over his chest and clenched his hands tightly into fists. Burning rage building up inside him.

How dare he try such a thing. To think that he even bothered looking for him.

Never again, he told himself, will he waste time for another mortal. He will solely focus on keeping Geno safe.

Reaper let out an exasperated sighed as he lie down in thin air. Still hovering over the couch and looking up at the ceiling. Where the hell was Ink? He's been gone for more than twelve hours. What's taking him so long?