Chapter 25: Temptation

AN:

Special thanks to: The Spammers!!!
*cheers*

Congratulation! You just broke wattpad. I mean, it stops notifying me of your comments the second day T^T I don't know why.

Let's move on...

Heed my Warning: Rape!!!

I am uncomfortable.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+
Chapter 25: Temptation

Third POV

Inside Papyrus' room, a dull thud echoed as small body hit the carpeted floor. Frisk groaned as she groggily lifted her head up and blurrily looked around the darkness.

Seeing that she's sprawled on the floor concluded that she fell off the bed. Again. She groaned and sat up. Scratching her head in mild annoyance, making her hair even messier than it already was. She let out a yawn before standing up.

Briefly inspecting her previous space in bed which was now almost nonexistent. She knew sleeping in a small bed with the tall skeleton wasn't a good idea but she just can't say no to Papyrus.

Sighing, she took her pillow and walked up to the door. She might as well sleep with Geno. She likes Geno a lot because, just like Reaper said, Geno spoils her. Hey, in Frisk's defence, it was nice when someone cares for you.

She turned the knob and opened the door slightly. Peeking through the small gap, checking if the grim reaper was there. Only to gasp in surprise mixed with evident fear.

The pillow fell from her hand as she backs away from the door. Mind running fast and adrenaline coursing through her vein. Sans was... She needs to call for help.

Phone!

She needs to find Geno's phone! She immediately went to the bed and threw off the blanket. Not caring if she disturb the sleeping skeleton. This is an emergency! She hurriedly searches the bed and under, the wardrobes, and the whole darn room. She couldn't find the dang communication device!

Pulling her hair in utter frustration as she tries to remember where did she last put it. She knows she always put it beside her when she sleeps. Except...

Sans was the last one who used it. Oh dear. She paled considerably. Where could've Sans put it. Frisk knows Geno was the only one who got Reaper's and Ink's number. So she couldn't use another phone.

What should she do?!

Her gaze shifted to the slightly ajar door. Her heart racing as she considered the idea of going out there. She doesn't want to but she knows she must. Geno needs help!

She gulped down her fears and started walking towards the door once again. Quietly slipping through. She could faintly hear Geno's whimpers.

But instead of being scared, she became even more determined. Quickly making her way downstairs, she kept a safe distance from the couch and slipped through the doorway to the kitchen.

She instantly began her search. The counter, the table, under it, drawers, and even the f*cking fridge. Any places where Sans could've possibly left the phone.

But nothing. She looked around helplessly as tears began pricking her eyes. Frustration overwhelming her that she didn't even know she was hyperventilating.