Chapter 19: Talks

AN: I want drama.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

Chapter 19: Talks

Third POV

"Ink! Why'd you leave them alone!? They're going to kill each other!" Geno exclaimed as he was dragged to sit on the couch and Frisk immediately clung onto him. Enveloping him in a bear hug. Geno automatically wrapped his arms around her little body but his attention remained on the creator.

Ink sat down as well, folded his arms over his chest, and leaned back against the back rest of the couch. "So you do know what's going on."

"Of course! I'm not dumb." Geno replied. Feeling a bit offended. "It's kinda hard to miss when they're all over you." He added.

"Then why aren't you doing anything?" Ink raised a nonexistent brow. A little confused by Geno's action. It wasn't like him to let things go completely... unattended. Especially if it has something to do with the people around him.

"Because I don't want to side with anyone." Geno said as he tried to pry Frisk off of him. But Frisk only held onto him tighter. Geno sighed. He'll deal with her later. Maybe she was just glad that he's fine. Also, she keeps him warm since he wasn't wearing a jacket.

"But sooner or later you're gonna have to choose only one." Ink said with mildly concern tone.

Geno looked up at him with his brow raised. "Wait. What? What do you mean?"

Ink blinked. "Choose a partner. Lover. Between Sans and Reaper." He elaborated.

Geno's face glows blue and he burst into a string of stuttering protest. "W-wait! What! Ink! What the heck are you talking about?!"

Ink furrowed his eyebrows, a concern expression etched on his face.

"Sans is my best friend and Reaper is... uh he... he..." Geno trailed off as his face glows brighter with every passing second. He looked away trying his best to find something to say about the god of death.

So Geno didn't really know exactly what was going on, Ink thought. And it was obvious that he likes Reaper. But that's only because Geno doesn't know Sans liked him.

"Did Reaper already confessed?" Ink asked almost nonchalantly. Geno could practically feel his face burning up. He covered his face with his hand. A steam could be faintly seen rising from his head.

Ink took it as a yes. That would explain why Geno was attached to Reaper. But what would happen if Sans were to confess his feelings?

Geno would be torn between them. And knowing Geno, who prioritized others before himself, he wouldn't be able to choose knowing one of them will be hurt. Geno would rather let himself hurt than others.

Geno will be put under heavy stress and that's not good for his mental state. It might trigger something. Especially that eye behind the glitches. Ink doesn't want that to happen.

But he also doesn't have the right to tell Sans to back off. Geno would have to do it by himself. IF Geno can do that.

But then again, who knows if Geno had an underlying feelings for Sans as well. After all, they are best friends. And they've known each other even before Reaper. It's not impossible for them to develop feelings for one another.