Chapter 14: Problem?

AN:

Please read.

Hi everybody! I got some great news!

Anime_Ryu1 made a recording of this story on YouTube!
I can't copy the URL coz I'm typing on my phone. But please check it out! :)

Her yt name is Lost in Dub-Slation.

By the way, Anime_Ryu1 , I love your voice so much and I couldn't stop smiling as I listen to bloopers. I'm sorry I couldn't comment there coz I don't have a YouTube account. Thank you very much! That means a lot to me.

That's all.

Enjoy!

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

Chapter 14: Problem?

Third POV.

"Come on. Let's get you cleaned up." Reaper said when he was sure that Geno had calmed down.

Geno sniffed and wiped the remaining tears and whatever that red liquid was on his face.

Reaper noticed the red eye never stops bleeding but at least the weird words and glitches lessen considerably. Like it had calmed down. Maybe it reacts with Geno's state of mind.

"Does it hurt?" The god of death asked as he trace the area under Geno's eye socket.

Geno looked away to the side. Contemplating. It was really hard to tell if he was actually in pain or not due to his unnaturally high pain tolerance. But if he's gonna be honest...

"It stings a bit." Geno quietly says as he place a hand over his red eye.

Reaper signed, though Geno couldn't tell if it was a frustrated or stressed sign. Maybe both.

Reaper suddenly lifted Geno off the bed and carried him out the room.

"W-where are we going?" Geno stuttered as a blue blush dusted his face.

"Bathroom. I did say we'll get you cleaned up." Reaper says.

"Oh." was the only thing Geno could say. Until he realized Reaper had said 'we' and blushed brighter.

Nope. He was not going to let Reaper wash him.

"I can do it myself." Geno said as calm as he could yet his face says otherwise. They reached the bathroom and Reaper puts him down.

"Okay. I'll get you some clothes." Reaper said casually before literally disappearing, leaving him alone in the bathroom.

That's it? He's not gonna protest or something? Usually, Reaper would insist to do everything for him. What causes the sudden change? It actually made Geno a little worried. Had he done something wrong? Does Reaper really hated lying?

His thoughts were cut off when Reaper reappeared right in front of him, holding a bundle of black clothes. "Here, be downstairs in a few minutes." Reaper said as he gave Geno the fresh batch of clothes and left. This time, he's using the door.

"What?"

Reaper turned back to him, holding the door open. "If you're not down there within a few minutes, I'll come and get you."