Chapter 32: Madman Released and Blood Is Spilled

AN: To those who don't follow me, I published a new book. AfterDeath, of course.

You know where to go.

Also, I am excited for this chapter! ^-^ Tell me what you think!

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

Chapter 32: Madman Released and Blood Is Spilled

Third POV

Geno felt his blood ran cold as his fingertips went numb at the sight of the all too familiar person standing on the other side of the portal.

✋🕯✞☜ 👌☜☜☠ 🕈✌✋❄✋☠☝ ☞⚐☼ ✡⚐🕆-I've been waiting for you-

Gaster beamed an unwavering, insane, twisted smile down at the small glitched skeleton before stepping through the portal and quickly snatching the fear-paralyzed Geno.

~~~~

Fell charged at Stretch, dragging the tip of the magic blade of his ax on the floor, creating a trail of clean cut across the already badly damaged carpet.

Sans backed him up by summoning bones and sends them at Stretch in an attempt to distract him.

Fell raised his ax and swung it down at Stretch who was too busy dodging Sans' bone attacks, ripping the orange hoodie and revealing a black tank top underneath. Other than that, there was no other damage done.

Due to Fell's close proximity, Stretch was forced to teleport to distance himself from the edgy skeleton. Disappearing and reappearing behind Sans and tackling the said unprepared skeleton down on the floor.

Stretch grabbed one of Sans' arms and twisted it behind his back, causing Sans to yelp in pain. "If I have to take you down in order to take Geno, then I'll do it!" Stretch bravely stated and putting more pressure down on other underneath him, a muffled cracking sound was heard and Sans let out a scream.

~~~~

"I thought he already died a peaceful death." Reaper said, dark sarcasm dripping from his voice.

"No, Gaster slipped into a comatose state after Undyne found him in the dungeon in critical condition." Asgore informed.

~~~~

Fell snapped his head towards the direction upon hearing Sans' cries. "GET OFF OF HIM!" Fell aggressively demanded as he threw his ax, intently aiming for the taller skeleton on top of Sans.

Stretch teleported once again, taking Sans with him. They reappeared on the other side of the room, at the bottom of the stairs and adjacent to the rest of the occupants of the room.

"Geno! Come with me or else Sans will pay the price!" Stretch threatened as he twisted Sans' already broken arm more for emphasis, causing another scream to emit from the latter as white hot pain course through his broken bones.

Fell was furious and growled lowly in response as he summoned his ax back in his grip before summoning another in his free hand.

~~~~

Frisk intercept Gaster's hand with her knife in an attempt to protect Geno.

Gaster's hand dropped to the floor and melted into a goo. Then began squirming around before merging back to the older skeleton. His hand grew back as the goo was absorbed back in his body.

Gaster grinned wider at their fear stricken faces. Deciding that 'taking care' of the human child first makes it more easier to do what he needs to do.