A Favor if You Please

In what appears to be a throne room...

"Oh, hello, Danny..." The King of the Underworld greets.

"It's been a long time. Do a favor for me?" Danny asks.

"Of course, you're a buddy of mine! But for a price," the King smirks.

"Sure! Here. You can have the Black Blade. I don't need this weak sword anymore," Danny says as he hands over Yo's Black Blade.

"Pretty good. So, what is this favor?" 

"The Ninja are probably looking for me and thinks of summoning you. So...distract them, will you? It'll be easy. They're a bunch of dummies. No idea on what's going on. Though they might succeed on the things you will throw at them," Danny explains.

"No problem. Until next time," the King says.

Danny leaves and goes to the Land of The Living. He needs something for his scheme.

He heads for Master Yo's temple. It's on top of the Forbidden Mountain. It's usually covered with mist and the clouds are always blocking the sun so it gives the temple a mysterious and intimidating look. At the moment, Master Yo is at a Zen lake meditating at the center of it. It seems that he's floating in mid-air.

"I sense something," Master Yo says as he finishes meditating.

"I'm right here," Danny mischievously says as he shows himself.

Soon they begin fighting.

"I will defeat you," Yo insists.

Danny smirks and goes through Yo.

With shock, Yo looks behind him only to find Danny holding his sword right in front of his body.

"ARGHHHHH!" Yo reacts as Danny uses his sword to suck out his energy.

"Perfect! I got the energy I needed; even more actually. Well, I have better things to do," Danny says.