Three Trials?

"Are you...King Dulock?" Lloyd asks.

The king doesn't look like what they expected. They pictured an overlord type of king who's wearing a black cape but that's not what they're seeing. King Dulock is basically a skeleton wearing a crown that's partially rusting. The only difference is that his eyes glow like black tar and he appears to have magic by his side. 

"No, I'm not. I'm just a random skeleton sitting on the king's chair,''  the skeleton answers sarcastically.

"..."

''DUH. OF COURSE! Why? Was chanting my name a joke to you?" King Dulock asks.

"Uh, no." Cole replies.

"What do you want?" Dulock asks, sounding bored.

"Actually nothing really. We just wanted to go the the Underworld," Nya says.

"WAIT. I have an idea. We DO want something. A way to defeat Danny Phantom," Jay says.

"Things don't come for free. All comes with a price. I want you to overcome three trials," Dulock explains while forming an evil grin.

"Trials?"

"Yes. Let's begin, shall we?" Dulock chuckles as he teleports them and himself to an arena.

"Challenge 1: Beat each other up,"

"WHAT?!" The Ninja react.

"Hey, want an answer? Do it. Since your friend said you want something, there's no turning back," Dulock says as he grabs popcorn.

"We can't just do that!" Zane exclaims.

"Disqualified."

Zane teleport beside Dulock, tied up.

"Well...we have to do this I guess," Cole insists.

"We can't─"

Kai couldn't finish his sentence for Cole trapped him in a rock.

"Pay attention, will you? Pretend it's just training!" Cole exclaims.

So soon, the Ninja fight like they're training and pass the test.

"Interesting," King Dulock says as he claps sarcastically. "Let's start Challenge 2, shall we?"

Before they knew it, the ninja find themselves in a forest.

"Where are we?" Lloyd asks.

"RRRROOOOAAAARRR!!!!!!"

"W-What was that?" Nya asks, scared.

"Oh that's a Tyrannosaurus Rex searching for a snack. No big deal."

Everyone turns to see Dulock sitting on a tree eating an apple.

"Easy for you to say. You're dead─wait. Tyrannosaurus Rex?" Jay asks, connecting the dots together to realize that they are transported to─

"The land of the dinosaurs. Time traveling is no fuss to me," King Dulock boasts with arrogance. "Anyway, let's begin." He then claps as he takes the ninja near an active volcano.

"Here's the challenge," he starts out. "Choose a representative. He (or she) must dive into that volcano. He should swim in the magma, go deep into the volcano, and come back here in one piece." He emphasizes the word "piece" with a wicked smile.

"What!?" Everyone exclaims.

"Are you nuts!? How are we supposed to do that?" Kai says, fuming.

"Don't know don't care. How's that for an answer," King Dulock says. An hourglass then appears. "You have 2 minutes to do this quest before I... suck your souls. Good luck. Oh yeah! You can't use your elemental powers or Spin─whatever you call it." 

After that, he is found sitting on a chair relaxing.

"OK... Who's going in?" Lloyd asks.

"Um... In case you haven't notice, that psycho skeleton challenged us to something impossible!" Jay reacts as he's freaking out. "We'll be roasted ninja before we even touch the magma!"

"Yeah... How're we suppose to do this? We can't even use our powers or Spinjitzu ," Kai says. 

"Tick Tock. You don't have all day," King Dulock reminds them as they become pressured.

"I'll do it," Cole says.

"WHAT!?"

"Cole, you can't─"

"Excellent, begin." King Dulock says.

Cole then says to his friends, "Don't worry guys. I can handle it." And he dives into the volcano.

"COLE!?" Everyone says as they can not do anything but watch.

"1 minute."

No sign of Cole.

"30 seconds."

Still no sign of him.

"In 3...2...1... Times up─"

Cole pops out of the ground.

"COLE!!!" Everyone goes to their friend.

"We thought you didn't make it," Nya says.

"Of course I'll be fine. I'm a ghost, remember?"

Everyone's so pressured that they forgot that detail.

"Alright Dulock, what's the next challenge?" Lloyd asks.

The king then transport them back to his office.

"Last one!" He says. "If you put two 1s together, what will it become?"

"2. Duh," Kai replies.

"Nope." Dulock says with a chuckle.

hour later...

"11?" Nya asks.

"That's it!" Dulock exclaims.

"That's just ridiculous. After Kai throwing a chair, ELEVEN is the answer?!" Jay reacts.

"OK. We completed all your trials so that means you have to give us the answer. How do we defeat Phantom?" Lloyd asks.

"How should I know? I never tried to defeat him," Dulock says.

Everyone is shocked.

"BUT─"

"NO BUTS. Good-bye!" Dulock exclaims as he teleport them out of his lair.

"Well, that wasted our time," Cole reacts.

"Hold on...where's Zane?" Jay asks.