The Unexpected

"What did that creep do to you?" Kai asks as everyone is trying to sink it all in.

"Isn't it obvious? I improved him." Everyone turns to see Danny Phantom.

''But if you're not going to extract his heart, how will you use the Jade of Destruction?'' Nya asks, confused. Danny Phantom really is a twisted and complicated character.

''I found a better source. The Phantom Sword, which is mine of course. It's an ego thing,'' Danny explains as he brings out the Phantom Jade Blade, the indestructible weapon and gives everyone a better look. It's a katana made of jade glowing brightly with a black handle.

''Wait...'' Lloyd reacts.

''But of course with the time you used, I was able to combine it with the Jade of Destruction. You see, my sword has the power to suck energy from people or objects to become stronger. Pretty awesome, don't you agree? Right now there's no time for chitchat. I'll start having fun with my new Phantom Jade Blade,'' Danny says and walks away dramatically.

''Hey you can't just walk away!'' Jay exclaims.

Unexpectedly Zane, Ghost Droid 1.0, freezes the ninja after Jay says his statement.

***

''What happened?'' Cole asks as the Ninja wake up from their blackout.

''We're in a prison cell that's made out of Vengestone,'' a familiar voice says.

''Master Yo?!'' The Ninja exclaims in shock.

''Yes, I've been captured by Danny,'' Master Yo confirms.

''Master, why are your eyes green?'' Lloyd asks.

''This is a side affect when Danny's weapon sucks energy out of you,'' Yo explains.

''Oh...well we need to escape,'' Kai says.

''That won't be easy,'' Danny laughs as he goes toward the cell. Something is different about him though...

As Danny leaves, they continue talking.

''I've been here for awhile and I've gathered enough energy to break through the cell. I'm not an Elemental Master after all,'' Yo says as he stands up.

SMASH!

Master Yo punches and breaks the bars.

''Whoa,'' the Ninja react.

''Let's go,'' Yo says.

The Ninja and Master Yo escape.

''I knew this would happen,'' Danny suddenly says as he pushes the Ninja back with...wind?

''Wait a second...wind?'' Cole notices.

''HAHAHAHAHAHA! You all are so gullible. I did this act so that you would let your guard down!'' Master Yo laughs but...his voice...it's...Danny's!

''It's just me, Morro,'' Morro says as he removes the mask.

''Danny was possessing Yo the whole time!'' Jay exclaims.

''Wait a second, Morro used to wear Danny's clothes, right? When he possessed me?'' Lloyd remembers.

''Yes, that is true. Without me knowing. While I was on vacation, he stole one of my set of clothes when he was doing his scheme. That's why he wore my clothing,'' Danny (in Master Yo's body) explains.

Out of nowhere, Zane appears and shoots shurikens at them.

''We're so off guard!'' Kai exclaims as he dodges the attack.

Danny and Morro leave as Inferno appears to help Zane.

''NINJA GO!'' The Ninja exclaim.

Because of experience, they easily avoid Inferno's attacks.

Zane does Spinjitzu, and the Ninja are not able to keep up.

''We have to stop him,'' Nya says.

''Wait, he's a ghost. NYA, go for it!'' Kai exclaims.

Kai, Lloyd, and Nya escape from the fight and run towards Danny.

"Ugh. Staying in a human body can feel so stiff," Danny says as he temporarily leaves Master Yo's body. "Much better."

''I hope this works,'' Nya says as she shoots Danny in the back with water.

Steam then comes out of Danny.

"Alright!" They say.

''Hahaha... You thought that would work?"

"How..." Nya asks with surprise. Danny is still in one piece.

"I am the only ghost who is OK with water. The only reason why Morro survived when he faked his second demise (since he's dead in the 1st place) was because I took him to the Underworld before he touched the water. But no matter. I have no weakness! It's game over for you,'' Danny comments. 

The ninja are about to fight again when─

''You don't want to hurt Yo, right? Back off,'' Morro says, smirking.

Danny then repossesses Master Yo and says, "I would like to stay and chat but I have some business to attend to."

After that, Morro releases a gust of wind and he and Danny are no longer in sight.

"How...how can we defeat him? We tried everything!" Lloyd exclaims.

Then the Ninja remembered something. Something that Sensei Wu once said.

"If you can't win today, win tomorrow."

''But...''

"Never put off what can be done today."

''What should we do? If we leave, he'll probably blow up a couple of villages! And if we stay, there's no point, they're beating us!'' Nya exclaims.

''Ninja never quit!'' Kai protests.

''But what if the right thing to do is wait for next time? This is a helpless situation,'' Lloyd says.

''No, it's not. This time, WE'LL surprise HIM. Get Cole, Jay, and try to get Zane. I have a plan,'' Kai says.

They go back to the others. Inferno is knocked out.

From behind, Lloyd punches Zane's head, knocking him out.

''OK guys, this is the plan...'' Kai explains.