Good-bye?!

PREVIOUSLY, IN NINJAGO...

''You are SO twisted,'' Jay exclaims.

"You're crazy!" Kai says.

"You're not getting away with this!" Lloyd says.

''Well that's who I am,'' Danny compliments himself.

****

"Morro, Inferno. Take care of our guest while I start the plan." Danny then disappears. Ghosts with weapons then appear out of nowhere.  

"Is that all you got, little girl?" He taunts as he blows her away with his wind.

"Call me little and it's the last thing you do!" Nya growls angrily.

"What choice do we have? Besides, Zane needs our help right now so let's do this." Lloyd says.

****

BOOM

"What the..."

"Zane..." Lloyd says, worried and scared.

"I am not Zane," the nindroid says in a shockingly robotic and monotonic voice. "I am Ghost Droid 1.0."

****

''We're in a prison cell that's made out of Vengestone,'' a familiar voice says.

''Master Yo?!'' the Ninja exclaims in shock.

Out of nowhere, Zane appears and shoots shurikens at them.

''We're so off guard!'' Kai exclaims as he dodges the attack.

****

''Let's start with battling Sensei Wu. It would be interesting,'' Danny chuckles.  

****

''Earth!'' Cole exclaims.

''Lightning!'' Jay follows.

''Ice!'' Zane continues.

''Fire!'' Kai ends it.

All of them create the Tornado of Creation.

''ARGHHHH!'' Danny exclaims.

****

''Tsk, tsk, tsk. Naughty Ninja. You thought I would run away like a coward?'' a devious voice laughs as the Ninja look behind them.

''The real fight begins,'' Danny smirks as zombies rise from the ground, ghost flying into the store, and skeletons breaking in. At the same time, Inferno and Morro go by Danny's side.  

****

''Well, are you gonna take us seriously now?'' Lloyd asks.

''Serious? You all don't deserve to be taken seriously,'' Danny laughs.

NOTE: BACK TO THE STORY🐼

''*gulp* Do we have to fight now? I mean, you must also be tired, right?'' Jay asks, trying to stop the battle.

''This is getting draggy,'' Cole reacts.