It's Danny. Danny Phantom.

The Ninja end up in...

''Rich Spirit Avenue?'' Nya asks.

''It says it's in that cave,'' Cole says.

AFTER CLIMBING UP A MOUNTAIN...

''It says this is the richest apartment in this condo,'' Jay informs.

''Wow, this mountain is a condo?'' Kai comments.

They go in, and once they do, the doors close and they hear music.

''HEY HEY HEY!'' 

They follow the sound to see a ghost watching.

''This is the best band ever,'' he remarks.

''Is that...'' Kai's about to asks.

''Danny Phantom?'' The ghost swiftly goes behind the ninja.

''It is!'' Nya exclaims.

''Finally, what took you so long? Come with me,'' Danny says as he walks away.

''Hey, we're gonna fight here and now, and you will give back Zane!'' Kai protests.

''Like I kidnapped him. He came here by HIMSELF. Didn't you read the letter? He's actually watching a show in the sauna,'' Danny chuckles.

''You're lying. Why would Zane come here himself?!'' Kai asks, furious.

''See for yourself,'' Danny replies as he goes in an elevator. The Ninja follow him.

They soon reach a lab.  Zane is literally in a sauna watching television.

''WHAT? ZANE!'' Jay reacts.

''Did Zane literally went here himself?'' Nya asks with sho.

''HE'S EVEN LAUGHING,'' Cole exclaims.

''See, you're too late. I mean, first you went to the wrong address! And now your friend's heart is mine,'' Danny says.

''Uhh....'' 

''NOT WHAT YOU'RE THINKING! HIS PHYSICAL HEART!'' Danny then exclaims.

''Wait, wait, wait. What do you want in the first place?'' Lloyd asks.

''First it was supposed to be for one reason...but...another reason was formed,'' Danny explains as...

''MORRO?!'' The Ninja exclaim in shock.

''Of course you'd be surprised. You though I DIED! Ha! Like you fell for my act, ''GOOD-BYE SENSEI!'' HAHAHAHAHAHA!'' Morro laughs.

''B-But you...water...touched..'' Jay protests.

''You see...it's complicated. Maybe in the future you'll understand...like a few moments from now,'' Morro says.

''Every second the nindroid is there, his body heats up. Once that bar fills itself, his ''body'' will automatically open so that his heart will pop out. Then I'll combine it with the Jade of Destruction!'' Danny exclaims.

''We won't let that happen. You're not getting away with this,'' Lloyd says.

''You know, I was suppose to do something worse. But when I asked a friend of mine to show me an alternate dimension of this, it was creepy. I, well other dimension I, became some kind of madman and started smashing your friend into pieces...'' Danny explains.

''Let's just fight. If we win, hand Zane back!'' Kai exclaims.

''Seriously? Are you that illogical? By the time that's over, your friend would be DEAD!'' Morro exclaims.

''Then...we have to get Zane first,'' Nya decides.

''But it's not that easy...wait a second. Why did Zane even come here in the first place?'' Cole wonders.

Soon, Danny burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" Jay asks.

''I-I'm sorry, HAHAHAHA, the whole sauna thing was a lie. Why would I kill him?'' Danny laughs to his heart's─wait he doesn't have a heart, literally. You get the idea.

''WHAT!?" The Ninja exclaim.

"What do you want exactly!" Jay asks, now annoyed.

''Okay, okay. So I was going to pop out his heart to combine with the Jade of Destruction since before, like the time you're fighting Morro. But I realized something. Ruling the world would be fun and all, but would that actually satisfy me? No. I like being the joker. I don't want to rule the world already: that would be too easy! So I decided to torture you all by turning your friend into a Ghost Droid. What that sauna really is doing is powering up the bugs inside of him!'' Danny explains.

''You are so sly,'' Kai comments.

''That's me. Danny. Danny Phantom.'' Danny smirks.

'' Danny smirks