A Day Off

Alex POV
         I wake up, and start the coffee. Rowan comes downstairs, and I start some Belgium waffles. When Jo wakes up she smiles at me.
"So, I was wondering if I could have Kurt over while you guys are gone?"Rowan asks us.
"No," I say while Jo nearly spits out her coffee.
"What?" Jo asks.
"Well I mean you both like him so why not?" Rowan ask us.
"You are 15, and you can invite someone else like a friend. Sydney! You have not talked to her in a while," Jo says.
"Mom, her brother nearly killed you," Rowan responds.
"Her brother did, not her, and the trial is coming up. I want you two to be friends,"Jo says as Rowan nods in agreement.
"You have an hour until we leave. Wear something comfortable," I say.
"Ok," she says.
When she finish getting ready, she looks stunning. God I love her.
"You look perfect," I say as she smiles.
"Bye mom and dad Sydney is coming over and she is trying to convince her mom to let her sleepover," Rowan says.
"Good see you later today or tonight," Jo says.
"Bye," we all say in unison.
Now to give Jo a special day.

Jo POV

             I get in the car, and he starts driving.
"Where are we going?" I ask him.
"You will see," he says.
"Ok," I say.
He pulls into a parking lot, and I see it is a place that we went to  a restaurant the one that we went to on Webber's birthday when I signed that love contract from Zola's barbie dreamhouse. This is so sweet! We go in and eat. That is why he rushed me out of house so I did not have time to eat that Belgium waffle. We get put in this private room.
"What did I ever do to deserve you?" I ask him.
"No, the real question is what did I ever do to deserve you?" he asks me as I kiss him.
We eat and he later takes me on a romantic boat ride. Not a ferry boat a boat boat. The last stop is also a surprise, and when we pull into the same parking lot that I know so well. We walk into the old loft where I first told Alex I loved him. I look at him in awe.
"The couple we sold it to are selling is to another young couple. They move in tomorrow morning. So they gave us permission to walk around it a little bit and explore," he says.
"This is such a great day!" I say.
"Aw thanks," he says.
"This is nearly the same as we left it," I say.
"I know," he says.
After an hour we decide to go home, and when we walk in we both have steam coming out of our ears.

Comment what you think is gonna happen.