Sister act

There was a soft knock on the door. Emma got up off the sofa and opened the door. "Harley?!"

As Harley got out the car looking over her shoulder to make sure no one especially Mr J had followed her. She walked up to the front door and knocked softly. "Harley?!" Emma exclaimed. She wrapped her arms around Harley tightly and Harley hugged her back trying to hold back the tears. "Heya sis. How is everyone how's mum and dad?" Emma pulled away with a sad look in her eye. "Harley... they died over two years ago." Harley froze for a second. "Oh... I'm sorry." Emma shook her head. "It's not your fault anyway what brings you here?" Emma closed the door and Harley sat on the sofa. "I need somewhere to stay... for nine months." Emma looked confused. "Why are you and that crazy lover boy of yours not on good terms?" Harley shook her head. "As a matter of fact we are fine he is kind gentle and very passionate... that's kind of why I'm here."
"Ok so explain why your here.." Harley rolled her eyes. "He's passionate." She said hinting. Emma still didn't get it. "I'm pregnant your intelligence hasn't improved." Harley giggled Emma looked slightly embarrassed. "Oh I get it now... but why does that bring you here surely your other half would like you to be with him?" Harley shook her head. "That's the thing he can't know... he would hate to have a child around he would be so angry at me but I can't get rid of it so I came here." Emma sighed. "Non alcoholic drink for you then." She said as she went into the kitchen and made a coffee. "So what you gonna do surely he will notice you are gone?" Harley stayed silent for a moment. "That's where you come in. You look exactly like me."
"Harley I have brown hair and brown eyes I look nothing like you." She reached into her bag and pulled out some blue contacts and blonde hair dye. "Your features do just the wrong colour also how willing are you to bleach your skin with acid?"
"Woah Harley I draw the line that is not happening." Harley laughed. "I'm joking here's some foundation." She pulls out three boxes of foundation from her suitcase. "Now go get ready." When Emma walked back down the stairs Harley thought she was looking in a mirror. "You look just like me one thing though." She put her thumbs on Emma's face and pulled them into a smile. "That's better.... also you have to act like me. We have one night to do it. Make your voice a higher pitch."
"What like this?" Harley nodded. "Perfect now you need to be crazy and be devoted to puddin."
After a long night of training she was finally ready at five in the morning she got in the car and left for Gotham. She got to the entrance of the jokers lair. She stood before an old wear house. As she entered she heard a voice that went straight through her and sent shivers down her spine. "HARLEEEEEY!" She walked towards the booming voice. "Hey puddin." He stood up and walked towards her angrily. "Where have you been all night?" She looked at the ground. If he didn't by this she would be the dead one. "Sorry Mr J I was at Ivy's." He growled. "Well at least you home now your hyenas missed you... well they missed their evening meal." She nodded and got some meat out the freezer, She knew exactly where it was as Harley made her learn a house plan. Emma chucked it towards the hyenas who growled at her... they knew if no one else did. "Harley is everything ok they don't normally growl at you." She nodded. "Probably just hungry puddin." He slumps into a chair in front of the tv. He got up and walked to her." He put his arms around her waist and She hugged him like Harley had instructed her to. "Harley what do you say we go to bed early tonight?" He said as he kissed her before Emma could answer he was kissing her neck and She let out a small moan She felt goosebumps cover her body. "Harley anyone would think you hadn't had it in months." He laughed and She laughed with him, but he was right She had broken up with her ex five months ago and hadn't had any since. Harley had given Emma her blessing to satisfy him and also gave her a list of excuses to use if She didn't want to... but She did. She bit her lip. "So we going up now?" She said as she smirked at him. He picked her up and carried her upstairs. They entered the bedroom and he lay her on the bed. She felt lust turn to passion and passion turn to climax as she felt herself explode. No one had ever made her feel that good before. As she lay next to him she tried not to sound out of breath as he wasn't so she guessed Harley wouldn't be either. "Harley are you ok?" She nodded kind of scared. "Yeah why puddin?" He looked confused. "It felt different that's all doll." She rolled over and kissed his cheek. "Maybe we were just laying slightly different and I have been working out." He discarded the thought. "Oh well at least your back now." He opened his arm so she crawled into his chest and fell asleep she was tired she had been up all night and just used the last of her energy. She had made it one night. Only nine more months to go.