Finally free

A/N how batman died part two will be up soon I'm just trying to make it a longer chapter so I thought I would publish this one I wrote ages ago for you to read while I write I hope you enjoy it!

Harley jumped over the wall and smiled. She had managed to break herself out. Mr J was going to me so happy with her.

She had been in Arkham for over a year. She knew he must of been planning to break her out she just beat him to it. After a little while of running she slowed into a walk. She breathed heavily as she headed towards their house. She got to the door and went to knock. She placed her hand on the door then looked down. If she was going to see him she would need some new clothes. Especially after a year. She knew exactly what he would want. She managed to get to the back entrance of a clothes shop without being seen. She opened the back door and walked into storage. She rummaged through boxes and boxes of clothes before she found a black and red dress. She put it on and stood in front of a mirror she found back there. She looked at the length and saw it how short it was. She smiled and grabbed a long black coat. She also grabbed some thigh high boots before walking out the same door she came in. She also stopped at Ivy's to do her makeup. She knocked on Ivy's door and waited for an answer. The door opened slowly.

Harley walked in confused.
"Red?" There was no answer. Harley listened and she could hear a faint sobbing.
"Red! Where are ya?" She walked up to her bedroom to see her crying on the bed.
"Red what's up?" Ivy was sat on her bed hugging a pillow and crying into it.
Harley sat on the bed next to her. Harley wrapped her arm around Ivy's shoulders and pulled her into her.
"Come on red talk to me." Ivy lay her head on Harley's shoulder.
"She's gone harls." Harley thought for a minute.
"Who's gone?" Ivy looked up at her.
"Salina. She's gone." Harley felt her heart drop.
"Where'd she go Red?" Harley said hoping she meant she just moved away. Ivy shook her head.
"Her funeral is next Friday." Harley's throat when tight and tears welled in her eyes.
"Two face killed her. But batman locked him in Arkham. But listen to me Harls the minute he gets out he gets it." Harley nodded and kissed Ivy's forehead.
"On a happier note I broke out the joint today." Harley said trying to stay positive.
"And I did it all by myself you proud Red?" Harley said and Ivy looked up at her smiling slightly.
"Good job Harley. See I've told you before you don't need a man." They both giggled slightly before Harley stood up.
"Speaking of men I should be getting back to him." Ivy rolled her eyes and lay on her side still clutching the pillow. Harley sighed and walked out. She hated upsetting Ivy but she had to see him. She walked into her bedroom at Ivy's and did her makeup. She looked in the mirror and left the giant greenhouse. She walked all the way back to their house and knocked on the door. She was greeted by frost as he opened the door.
"Miss Quinn I thought you were still in Arkham." He sounded slightly nervous but she ignored it. She pushed past him and went into Jokers office expecting to find him working on her break out plan but his office was empty. She sighed and heard the floor creaking above her. She knew he was walking around in their bedroom. Probably pacing with worry. She left his office and walked up stairs. As she got closer to their bedroom she could hear him moaning. She smiled at the thought of him thinking of her. She went to open the door but heard a quiet female moan. She froze for a minute. And thought maybe he was just watching something.
"Joker." She heard the voice moan. She felt sadness fill her but it soon turned to anger. She flung the door open and stormed in. She saw him laying on top of a women. Them both naked and joker inside her. She had jet black hair and her hands tangled in his green.
"Hey puddin!" She growled from the doorway. He sighed and looked up at her.
"Not now Harley I'm a little busy. Go wait downstairs and I'll come see you when I'm finished." Harley felt an angry tear roll down her cheek. Then she had an idea.

She wiped the tear and smiled sweetly.
"But puddin... I got all dressed up for ya." She dropped the coat and did a spin. When she was back facing him he was already stood up. The girl laying in the bed looked at Harley pure jealousy in her eyes.
Joker walked towards Harley and put his hands on her hips.
"Well harls how could I say no to this get up." He pulled her into a passionate kiss. He bit her bottom lip and tugged it slightly.
"You can leave now." He said to the women on the bed as he tossed her dress on the bed.
She stood up and got dressed. Meanwhile joker had pushed Harley against the wall and was kissing her neck.
"No one feels as good as you baby." He said before biting her ear. Harley looked over his shoulder at the woman putting her shoes on.
"Dick head!" She spat as she walked passed. Harley grabbed her head and smashed it against the wall knocking her out cold. She then grabbed a pistol off the drawers next to them and shot her. Joker looked down at the body on the floor and backhanded Harley.
"You got blood on the new carpet." She winced but he instantly pulled her into a passionate kiss again. She didn't kiss back for a minute but soon joined in the kiss.
"He let his hands wander over her until he found the zip on the side of her dress. He undid the zip and slid her dress off. She ran his hands down to her hips and looking for fabric but looked down when he felt nothing.
"That's my girl." He said kissing Harley again. She smiled and kissed him back. He picked her up and carried her to bed. He lay her on the bed and kissed her again. She wrapped her legs around  Jokers waist. He kissed her neck and sucked the skin.
"I love you Harley." She was in shock. He had never said it before. She looked up at him but before she could answer he thirsted into her causing her to moan loudly. She griped the sheets as he went faster and harder into her. He tangled his fingers in her hair. Their moans mixed together as the speed increased. She scratched down his back as she felt an orgasm building up inside of her. Her legs tighten around his waist. He leans down and whispers in her ear.
"Don't you dare cum yet baby!" She nodded and he began going even faster and harder making her moans get louder.
"Please I need to." Harley pleaded but he ignored her and continued.
"Puddin I can't wait any longer please." She begged. His thrusts start to get sloppy.
"Please Mr J." She moans.
"Cum baby." She felt him explode inside her. She felt her whole body tense as she felt herself release. He kept going for a few more seconds before he pulled out and began to get dressed again.
"Puddin I never took my boots off." Harley said looking at her shoes kind of proud he was that eager.
"Sorry baby but like I said I missed you." He did his trousers up and kissed her on the cheek. He went to leave.
"Oh and Mr J." He stopped and turned to her.
"I love you to." She smiled. He smirked at her and walked out.