The office (smut)

A/N
Sorry this probably isn't the best chapter but I will be writing  better ones when I have more time to concentrate on it! As always thank you for the support and don't forget to vote and comment as it let's me know what kind of stories you like best. Also if you have any suggestions for one shots or anything leave a comment and I will do my best to write them!

Harley stood at Jokers office door in a black dressing gown. She hadn't long woken up and was still sleepy. She knocked on the door and opened it without waiting for a response. She saw Joker scribble at his desk. Harley yawned and rubbed her eyes.
"Morning." She said leaning against the door post. He looked at the clock then Harley.
"2pm not exactly morning is it harls?" He said sarcastically with a playful grin. Harley giggled slightly before closing the door.
"I'm sorry. I didn't set my alarm." She said and he walked over to her pulling her into him.
"How could I be angry at you harls! How could anyone stay angry at someone as gorgeous as you." He kissed her passionately. Harley melted into the kiss but they were soon interrupted by a knock on the door. Joker kissed her one last time.
"Come in." He said as he walked away from Harley and sat as his desk.
"Sir are we still selling to banes crew?" Frost asked poking his head around the corner.
"Good afternoon miss Quinn." He added before looking back at Joker and waiting for an answer.
"Yeah. Send someone to meet them at the docs at 2:15 and tell bane I'm busy." Frost nodded and left.
"So Harley what's your plans for the day?" Joker asked leaning back in his chair. Harley shrugged and leant against the front of his desk. Harley shrugged and her dressing gown fell down her shoulder slightly revealing the top of her breasts.
"Well it depends. Are you working all day again? Because let's face it you haven't touched me in months." Harley said leaning forward over the desk. She knew she was risking a beating but she was desperate. Joker sighed not sure what to say. She wasn't lying and it was making him desperate too, he just kept himself distracted. Joker had no idea why he hadn't touched Harley in months, it wasn't like he didn't want to. He had been wrapped up in work. He was snatched from his thoughts when Harley spoke.
"In case you didn't realise I've got nothing on under this." She said walking away. "So I should go get dressed and leave you to your work." Joker admired her as she walked away.
"Harley." She froze a smirk on her face. She hid her smirk and tried to look innocent.
"Yes Puddin?" She said turning around.
"Do you really need to put clothes on?" He asked looking Harley up and down. Harley shrugged and let her dressing gown slip down her a little bit more.
"But don't you have work?" Harley asked stepping forward. Joker just shook his head.
"For the next..." He looked at clock. "How ever long i can make this last, I'm all yours." He looked at Harley his eyes full of lust. Harley took another step forward.
"How long you can make what last?" Harley asked sounding innocent. Joker raised an eyebrow and stood up.
"You know exactly what I'm on about." He said grabbing her waist and pulling her into him. She wrapped her arms around his neck.
"And how long do you expect to make this last?" She asked pressing herself against him. He shrugged and crashed his lips into hers kissing her passionately. He pulled her into him tighter and let his hands travel down Harley's back. She tilted her head back exposing her neck to him. Joker kissed down Harley's neck and bit it causing her breath to hitch. He pushed her so she was leaning on the desk and kissed down her collar. Joker growled when he heard a knock on the door.
"I'm busy!" He called his face still buried in Harley's neck.
"I know sir but..." before frost could finish bane barged in the door.
"I'm going to crush you." Joker growled but Harley snapped.
"Do you have any fucking idea how long I've been waiting for this? A long fucking time! Then you barge in here like you own the place! Don't ruin this for me bane!" He froze for a minute shocked by Harley's outburst but Joker laughed.
"That's why I love you baby." He said kissing her again. Harley melted into his kiss.
"The guns you sold me!" Bane said recovered from his shock. "They didn't work." Harley sighed and buried her face in jokers neck.
"I just delivered them." Joker said but he was interrupted when Harley bit his neck. He grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her back causing her to wince. He looked her in the eyes and kissed her but only for a moment.
"It's Penguins lot. So if you don't mind getting out I have some business to take care of." Bane pulled the tv off the wall and threw it on the ground.
"You have my money! I want it back!" He said looking at the pair. Joker sighed and walked away from Harley.
"I haven't got your money it went straight to penguin." Joker said walking up to bane.
"Now I'm busy go bother penguin I bet he isn't doing anything." Before bane could reply joker lifted his hand and there were ten guns pointed at his back. Bane huffed and walked out.
"This isn't over." Joker shut the door and turned back to Harley.
"I thought you had his money?" Harley said confused.
"I do." Joker said kissing Harley and having her chuckle into the kiss.
"Now baby where were we?" He said picking her up and sitting her on his desk. He kissed her neck and slid the dressing gown down her arms. She put her hand on his sides and pulled him into her. She let her hands find the bottom of his shirt and she tugged it hinting that she wanted it off him. He followed her lead and threw his top on the floor and continued to kiss her. She was just about to let her dressing gown drop when there was another knock on the door. Joker growled and gritted his teeth.
"I'm going to kill the lot of you in a minute! I'm busy!" He said tugging Harley's hair.
"I'm not here for you!" Ivy called through the door. Joker stepped aside and gestured Harley towards the door. Harley sighed pulled her dressing gown back up, hopped off the desk and walked to the door. She opened it a crack and poked her head out.
"Red can you come back later... I really need this." Harley said smiling sweetly.
"It's been months red please." Ivy shook her head. Without thinking she plunged her lips into Harley's. Harley pulled away instantly.
"Red If He wasn't right there it's been such a long time I may consider it, but he is and I want him." Ivy sighed.
"Harley he cheated on you." Harley rolled her eyes. She had heard this so many times before.
"Ok well talk to me about it later ok." Harley said as she went to the shut the door Ivy put her foot in it.
"Please come with me." Harley was getting to impatient to do this anymore.
"Just fuck off! Leave us alone! I don't care right now I just want him." Ivy moved her foot and Harley shut the door. She went to walk to Joker but before she did she walked into the living and Ivy was just about to leave.
"Anyone else want to disturb us?" Harley asked looking around the room. "No good." She said and returned to the office  and shut the door. 
"Can we get on with it now?" Harley said and Joker smiled at her. She dropped her dressing gown and put a chair against the door to keep it shut. She walked over to Joker and dropped to her knees. She undid his trousers and he stepped out off them. She scratched up his thighs and kissed his stomach. She grabbed the top of his boxers but before she pulled them down she stood up.
"Seriously?" He asked looking Harley up and down. She smiled and pressed herself against him. Her skin warm against his. He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her. The kiss dripping with lust. During the kiss he pulled his boxers down and flicked them away.  Harley smiled slightly at the fact he wanted her so badly. Suddenly he picked her up and placed her on the desk.
"You're gorgeous." He whispered in her ear before tugging on her earlobe with his teeth. Harley felt goosebumps cover her skin at the warmth of his breath. She wrapped her legs around him. His hand travelled to her thigh and ran up it. He began to rub her gently just enough to tease her. Harley squirmed and let out a small moan. The minimal pressure drove her crazy.
"Please." She moaned aching for more. He smiled and kissed her neck. As he did he slipped a finger into her getting a slightly louder moan from Harley. She thrust against his hand slightly begging for more. He added another finger and moved them slowly. Harley buried her face in his neck making small moans in his ear making him want to make a thousand more.
"You want something baby?" He whispered in her ear. She nodded her head unable to speak. He pulled his fingers out Harley causing her to wince. He scratched up her thighs and kissed her. He grabbed her hips and put her in the right place.
"You sure you want this harls? Because I'm not convinced." He said teasing her. She grabbed a handful off his hair and pulled his head back. She kissed up his neck to his ear.
"I'm going to explode in a minute." With this She let his hair go.
"Why didn't you say so?" He said thrusting into her getting an approving moan from Harley. It felt amazing after such a long time. He thrust into Harley slowly. She moaned and thrusted against him faster. He followed her lead enjoying it too much to stop her. Harley's hand tangled in his hair and she tugged it causing Joker to let out a groan. The phone began to ring but Joker just shoved it off the desk and onto the floor. Harley's hands scratched down his torso. He began to thrust into her faster and harder their moans getting louder and louder. Harley tried to control her climax but it had been such a long time she couldn't.
"Fuck." She moaned pulling his body as close to her as she could. Jokers hands tangled in her hair and yanked her head back. As he did Harley let out a loud moan. Harley tried to control her body she was enjoying this too much for it to be finished yet. She grabbed his hips and stopped his movements.
"Everything ok?" He asked. She nodded and kissed him.
"I'm not ready for this to be over yet." He smiled and pulled out of her much to both of their bodies protest. She cleared the desk behind her and lay down on it. He climbed on top of her and kissed down her neck. One of his hands held him up so he didn't crush her and the other scratched up her thigh. She moaned and squirmed her body aching. He kissed back up and looked her in the eye. Without any warning Harley wrapped her legs around him and pulled his waist down to hers. He slid himself inside her again and began to thrust hard and fast. Harley used her legs to make him go faster. Suddenly he thrusted all the way into her and Harley arched her back.
"Not yet doll." He said and Harley tried to control herself as Joker pounded into her. Harley's body twitched needing release.
"Please." She begged but he just shook his head. She felt his thrusts getting sloppy signalling he was also trying to control himself. Harley used her legs to thrust against him harder.
"Please. I can't." She couldn't finish her sentence all Her brain power was going on controlling herself. The grunts coming from above her signalled he couldn't wait much longer either. She couldn't wait any longer.
"I'm sorry I can't." She felt her muscles tense but before she could finish he pulled out.
"I said no baby." He said his voice stern. Harley kissed him because he couldn't think what else to do.
"I need to. Please." She said scratching down his back. She let her hand find his member. She started to move her hand up and down it slowly.
"Please." He pulled her hand off and pinned them above her head.
"Wait until I say so." He said and Harley nodded. She couldn't control the moan that left her lips as he plunged into her again thrusting hard and fast. Their breathing erratic.
Harley's hips snapped up desperate for her climax.
"I can't wait anymore. I'm going to explode." She moaned as his thrusts got faster and harder. He let go of her arms and focused on holding on for a little longer. Harley scratched down his back and up his sides.
"Ok." Was the only thing he could muster. Harley felt ever muscle in her body clench as her climax ripped through her. She clenched around him and feeling him release inside her only intensified her climax.
"Fuck." He groaned as his thrusts slowed down. Harley's leg were shaking as she rode out her orgasm. He thrust a couple more times and felt Harley go limp. He pulled out of her and lay on his side next to her the both of them painting.
"Definitely the best sex we've had." He chuckled and she only nodded. Harley was exhausted.
"Maybe we should leave it for months more often." Harley shot him a death glare before closing her eyes.
"You ok baby?" He asked slightly concerned about her. Harley nodded and moved so he could lay down properly. She lay on his chest and closed her eyes.
"Are you sure you want to sleep on my desk?" He asked and Harley just nodded. He reached into the draw and grabbed a blanket covering them both. He kissed her forehead softly before falling asleep himself.