4 O'clock

A/N

I've been working on this for a while and I really hope you all like it. Leave a comment saying what you think and if you want a part 2. As always thank you for all the support I hope you enjoy.

Harley skipped downstairs and saw Joker sat on the sofa. She sighed and sat next to him.
"You didn't come up to bed last night. Again. Are you sure you're ok?" He nodded and leant his head on her shoulder. Suddenly joker grabbed her hips and placed her on his lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck. Joker buried his head into Harley and she could feel his head getting heavy.
"Go to bed." She giggled in his ear but he just shook his head. "When was the last time you slept?" Joker looked up.
"Wednesday. I got about five minutes sleep in my office." Harley pecked his cheek.
"Well it's now Saturday and I can't remember the last time you said you would come to bed and actually did." He smiled at Harley eyes closed. "Please go to bed. I mean yesterday you thought orange juice could catch fire if you really pictured it. The other day you barely managed to get away with robbing a corner shop! You're really not ok." Joker shook his head and went to stand up. He tried to pick Harley up but he was too weak. He dropped her on the sofa.
"I'm sorry baby." He said as he put his hand on his head. He opened his eyes and the world was spinning. Harley grabbed his arm and marched him upstairs. Harley dragged him into the bedroom.
"Oh Harley I didn't know you wanted me this badly." Joker laughed at her. She sat him on the edge of the bed.
"Harley I'm really not ti....." Joker trailed off as he put his head on the pillow. Harley laughed as she pulled the cover over the already asleep Joker. She shut the door and went back downstairs.
"Miss Quinn, Penguin is on the phone he said he needs to speak to the boss." Frost said as Harley walked down the stairs. She reached out and took the phone.
"
-Anything I can't help with cobblepot?

-since when did you become in charge?

-what do you want?

-I was calling to check Joker was still attending the meeting this after noon?

-Someone will be there. What is the meeting about?" Without another word he hung up. Harley sighed and handed the phone back to frost. Harley walked into Jokers office and saw paper everywhere. Harley sat at his desk and began to sort through it all.

It was four or five hours later frost knocked on the door.
"Come in." Harley said putting the last file in the draw.
"Are you going to this meeting miss or do you want to wake the boss up?" Harley shook her head.
"Don't wake him up he needs sleep. I'm sure I'll be fine. Although can you tell me what it is about?" Frost nodded and pulled a piece of paper out his pocket.
"This one is about negotiating the price of guns." Harley nodded and left his office. She walked upstairs and saw Joker still sound asleep. She kept as quiet as possible as she got ready. Once she was dressed Harley gave him a soft kiss on the forehead before she grabbed her pistol and left.

Harley walked into the iceberg lounge and saw penguin sat at the table with his back to her.
"You're late again J." Harley smiled as she shut the door.
"I'm sorry to disappoint you but it's just me." Penguin turned around and laughed.
"Your boyfriend not coming?" Harley shook her head and sat down.
"I'm not doing this with you. I don't work with second in command." Harley laughed her hand on her pistol.
"We are partners. If you can talk to Mr J you can talk to me." Harley felt really uncomfortable when the fat man started laughing.
"We all know you're just a toy for him. We are surprised he kept you this long but one day he will throw you away. Just you wait." Harley shook her head and stood up to leave.
"If you don't want our business we can take it somewhere else." Penguin sighed in defeat.
"Sit down. Let's get this over with." Harley sat back down but before she could say anything.
"HARLEY!" Jokers voice boomed as he burst through the door. She froze and looked up terrified. Penguin Just smiled at the petrified women in front of him.
"Hey Puddin." Harley said standing up trying to convince herself it was fine.
"Don't you Puddin me! You went into my office, took my phone calls and now you're standing in for me at meetings! Who do you think you are?" Harley began to panic.
"You needed sleep I thought I was helping. I'm sorry." She hung her head avoiding eye contact.
"Not So equal now are we." Penguin laughed. Harley pulled her pistol out and held it to his head.
"Put the gun down harls." She looked up to see Joker pointing a gun at her. She lowered her gun but his stayed still.
"I've gotten too soft with you. You don't know your place anymore." He lowered his gun and walked over to her. He put his hands around her throat. Harley was terrified. Then she realised he wasn't hurting her. She looked him in the eye and he smirked. He winked at her before pulling her into a kiss.
"I love you so much." He said kissing her more. Harley turned to Penguin.
"So let's say £9000 for each shipment." Joker smiled impressed.
"That's less than half of what you should pay!" Penguin said in protest. Harley just shook her head.
"Then no deal. We will take our business elsewhere." Penguin thought for a moment. Joker was his biggest customer. Harley took Jokers hand and walked away.
"Ok. Deal." Joker picked Harley up and spun her around. He placed her down and kissed her passionately.
"How long was I asleep?" He asked as they walked out the iceberg lounge. He walked Harley to her car.
"About four/five hours." She laughed and kissed his cheek. He smiled and kissed her passionately.
"Well I haven't slept properly in weeks so I didn't have any energy, but now I do. So what do you want to do now I have energy again?" Joker asked with a smirk. He pulled Harley's hips against him. She wrapped her arms around his neck.
"I mean we could go out somewhere." She said and Joker raised an eyebrow at her. "Sorry Puddin is that not what you had in mind?" Joker shook his head and kissed her again.
"I'll see you at home." Joker said before leaving to get in the car he drove there.