Nick

Harley walked into the club to find the joker at his booth. "Heya baby come to Daddy." Harley walked over and sat on his lap. "Sorry I had to rush off baby doll but I had some business to attend to. You understand my dear." Harley nodded. "Of course puddin." She kissed him until someone came and coughed wanting their attention. The joker lifted one hand off Harley and waved him away. "Mr J." The man said and the joker pushed Harley off and jumped up. "When did you get here!" He said he sounded the happiest Harley had heard him in a while. The joker gestured towards his booth and they both sat back down. The joker then raised his hand and beckoned a waitress over. Harley looked her up and down. She was new... and pretty....not just pretty breathtaking. The joker also looked her up and down for the complete opposite reason to Harley. "Right babe we will have two whiskeys... Harley what do you want?" He asked not looking away from the girl in front of him. She sighed. "I don't want a drink... thank you though." He growled. "She will have her usual." As the waitress walked away both men admired her one last time before turning back to the table. "So nick what brings you back here?" The man shrugged. Harley had never seen him before, he had brown hair and brown eyes. She listens intrigued. "I heard you got yourself a women so I thought I would come meet her. I'm guessing this is the girl?" The joker nodded and pulled Harley into a kiss. "Nick meet Harley. Harley meet nick." They shook hands over the table. "It's nice to meet you Harley and it's nice to see J has settled for one women, but looking at you I don't blame him." He said with a wink and she giggled. "Thank you and it's nice to meet you to." The waitress returned and the boys were staring again. Harley felt her blood beginning to boil. "She stood up and went into the female toilets. She walked out in a short black dress with thigh high boots. She raised her pistol and shoot the waitress before going on to the stage and beginning to dance. The joker was instantly mesmerised. "Isn't she gorgeous." Nick laughed. "What has she done to you before you would have said something like. 'I'm gonna fuck her so hard later.' Not she is gorgeous." The joker was barely listening. The way her body was dancing how smoothly is flowed in perfect time. He stood up and walked towards the stage. "Oi J!" Nothing. "OI J!" Still nothing. He scooped her up and swiped his hand across the nearest table knocking everything on the floor. He sat her on the table and kissed her. "Come on baby lets go home." She bit her lip as a smile spread across her face. He kissed her before picking her up and carrying her out. "I'll see you later nick if you need to find me the bartender has my number!" Nick laughed as he watched the two leave. He ordered a few more drinks before going to their house. He walked in to see Harley cooking in just a purple silk dressing gown. "Hey nick I'm just making some lunch. Want some?" She asked. He looked down not realising how short her dressing gown was. It was covering everything but only just. It came down to the top of her thigh and was very open at the top. "DONT LOOK AT HER LIKE THAT!" The joker shouted as he walked down the stairs. "Sorry she is for my eyes only... remember that." He looked at Harley. "Harley go get dressed... now!" Harley ran upstairs. "I'm sorry about that we weren't expecting you quiet yet." Nick sat at the table. "It's ok I understand she is your women... I can tell you love her very much." Harley sat on the stairs listening. "Of course I do. With all my heart she is amazing in every way. I know I don't always show it but I love her more then anything." Nick saw how pained he looked. "What do you mean you don't treat her right from what I've seen you treat her fine." The joker shook his head. "I beat her... I'm not proud of it and I want to stop but I can't I can't stop something I don't know I'm doing until after it's done." He wiped a tear and continued to cook. "Hey joker it's alright... you'll get there." He swallowed. "You don't understand how I feel for her do you.. you don't even know the half of it. My love for her is crazier then me. She is honestly my everything without her I can't go on.. I just can't." Harley stood up and skipped down the stairs. "Puddin what's wrong?" She asked as she hugged him. He hugged her back and kissed her head. "I love you so much harls never forget that." She beamed. "I love you to puddin."

This is a bad chapter and it's short sorry I have coursework it's 1 in the morning I'm tired and have to wake up early sorry I may re write this chapter. Anyway please comment if you have any ideas as always and if you want me to write a personal fanfic with either you or the joker just leave your name and personal description and I'll write one for you...anyway I'm going to sleep now I hope you enjoyed!!!