Chapter 15 - Act 2, Balcony Scene

Blood Bound - Act 2, Balcony Scene
Chapter 15

"There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other."
- Douglas H. Everett

"So what are you doing today Swara? Let us all hit the pub today! What say?" Sahil asked her. Swara and Ragini were in the kitchen busy preparing coffee and breakfast for all.

She has spent yesterday night at Sanskaar's home and they decided to give what was between them a fair chance as it is Swara's notions that he was her professor were not true. Heck! she wasn't even a real student but now she had to finish one year before she could leave the college.

She blushed thinking about Sanskaar. She had slept with Sanskaar on his damn couch yesterday and it was so magical and she said sleeping she meant exactly that no hanky panky' she pouted but being in his arms for the whole night and that feels she just could not describe.

Swara had never been so emotionally romantic but this Mr. Maheshwari was turning her into a mush ball.

Suddenly she was snapped out of her thoughts when Ragini clicked her fingers in front of her.

"Want to share what's on your mind Swara?" Ragini asked with a frown on her face and cutting Sahil's question.

"No.. there's nothing going on so there's nothing to share Swara said with a big smile.. she din't want to reveal about her relationship with Sanskaar to anyone just yet because even though she knew she wasn't really his student others din't and she did not want to jeopardise his career.

"Again with getting lost in your own thoughts Swara" Ragini called out to her shaking her head she looked at Sahil.

"I don't think I can make to the pub tonight Sahil.. I already have plans" Swara said trying to look sorry but she had a small smile playing on her lips.

Sahil looked dejected 'He's behaving so odd these days' Ragini noticed whereas Swara was happy in her own bubble.

Swara went to her room with her coffee and was lazying around in her bed listening to all kinds of romantic songs on her mac book.

Jheeni hai bheeni hai khushboo teri hai
Main mehak rahi hoon
Jheeni hai bheeni hai khushboo teri hai
Main mehak rahi hoon

She heard a knock on her window. She got up and rushed to her window. Sanskaar was hanging on her window grinning like an idiot.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Swara hissed.

"Are you going to let me in or will I have to hang on your window the whole day?" he asked still grinning.

His grin so infectious even Swara began to grin but then she suddenly remembered what if someone would see him hanging here and hitting her palm on her forehead she helped him inside.

Khatti hai, meethi hai, boliyan teri hain
Main chehak rahi hoon
Tu chahat purani shararat nayi hai
Yaqeen toh dila de, tu hai ya nahi hai
Aaye haaye.. zubaan bhi phisalne lagi

"So what exactly are you doing here Mr. Professor?" she asked a small smile playing on her lips.

"I am here to meet my sweet girlfriend"

"Where is she then? Can I meet her?"

"She is just here standing in front of me looking as gorgeous as ever" he said and cupping her face pressed his lips to her. Swara tightly gripped his short hair and pushed on her bed so that she could kiss him more freely.