Chapter 16 - 20 Questions

So here's the last chapter before the year ends.. We'll meet next year with the next update.. Happy New Year... Hope you all like the update and your feedbacks will be valuable and appreciated..

Blood Bound 20 Questions
Chapter 16

You know when you think you know someone? More than anyone in the world? You know you know them, because you've seen them, like, for real. And then you reach out, and suddenly they are just... gone. You though you belonged together. You thought they were yours, but they're not. You want to protect them, but you can't.
-Ava Dellaira, Love Letters to the Dead

Swara and Sanskaar were nicely seated on the large sofa in Sanskaar's living room their legs stretched on the sofa Sanskaar leaning against the headrest with his eyes closed while Swara sitting on his lap leaning against him.

"Sanskaar?" she said sleepily.

"hmmm" he answered his hands on her waist and holding her as if his life depended on it... it had been soo long and was yearning for her love, her touch, her care and he had lost all that because of his silly plan of trying to stay away from her.

"I was thinking how little do we know each other" she said.

"I know you better than you think I know you, little one"

"Really, you think you know so well?" she asked her brows raised in question.

"I sure do honey!" he said a small smile playing on his lips but his eyes were still closed.

"Okay then let's play 20 questions, what say?" she got up from his lap excitedly.

"And I liked you sitting on my lap better" Sanskaar said with a pout.

"And I could feel your buddy's excitement there" Swara said with a smirk and Sanskaar actually looked a little embarrassed.

"Well I was just kidding Sanskaar" She said acting like she was actually thinking about it " Naah I think I feel special that looking at me could do this to you.. you're in for a cold shower honey"

"How about we skip the cold shower and you could maybe do something for it" Now it was Sanskaar turn to smirk and Swara's face had turned even more red than a tomato.

"How about you get me something more comfortable to change into and I cook us dinner till then and then we can play twenty questions?" Swara said but now her confidence gone and she was blushing profusely fidgeting with the end of her dress.

"Okay.. Okaay" He raised his hands in I give up manner and kissed her only the cheek while Swara was still blushing hard.

Swara was in the kitchen busy preparing some noodles and pasta for them but Sanskaar returned with a large oversize shirt of his.
Swara looked at him questionably.

"Sorry this is about tue only thing I could find that would fit you" for which by the way he din't look sorry at all.

"And you din't have any pyjama's that could fit me?"

"Na most of them are soo oversized that they would fall off your hips not saying I wouldn't enjoy it but I din't think you would enjoy it" he said with a shrug.

Swara stuck out her tongue at him and taking the shirt from his hand went to change into it.

"I wont mind if you'd rather change here" he shouted.

"Sanskaar if you keep up with those pick up lines I might just end up murdering you tonight"

Swara could hear the sound of his laughter as she entered his room to change.