Chapter 26 - He Cares About Me

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.     
    -Leo Buscaglia

Sanskaar was frantic when he saw the deep wound gash on her forehead. He just blanked out. He didnt know what to do.
He swiftly took her in his arms and carried her to his.

Carefully placing her in the backseat. He ran to the driver's seat and quickly started tye car and drove off to his place since he didn't know where she lived.

He quickly called his brother.

"Lucky, you have to come fast.. She.. She... Swara"

"Sanskaar! what's wrong?"

"Accident...Wound...Blood!" Sanskaar said frantically scared about his own bloody reaction.

"Sanskaar please tell me it isn't whatbit sounds like!" Lucky's voice literally begged to him.

"Lucky please you have to come here fast. It is exactly as it sounds" he gulped.

"Sanskaar you are not hungry right?" Lucky sounded worried.

"Lucky just hang up the damn phone and come here fast, I think I can manage with my hunger right now but not if you irritate me"

“Okay fine! I’ll be there in 10 but don’t tell father about it okay?”

“hmmm” he replied non committingly.

He quickly hanged up the phone and rushed to Swara again. She was still unconscious but resting well on his couch. He ran to the washroom cabinet and took out the first aid box.

He cleaned her wound with some dettol first which looked like it had burned her because of the frown on her face and a slight hiss that left from her lips when the cotton touch her wound which worried Sanskaar even more that even in her unconscious state it was hurting her so much.

This girl, even though he practically knew nothing about her was affecting her soo much like nothing had ever affecting him not even his cheating ex-fiance.

His doorbell rang bringing him out of his thoughts and he could see that her bandage was done all crooked because he was not paying attention while doing it. He decided to quickly asnwer the door first and then he would re-do the bandage.

He almost sighed in relief when he answered the door. It was Lucky. True to his words he had reached in less than 10 minutes.

"Lucky! Thank God you're here. Look at her she has still not gained her conscious." He said frowning.

Lucky walked towards Swara to have a good look at the girl who had managed to capture his brother's attention in such a short span of time. Lord knew it was impossible. So many girls had tried but his brother had never looked at a girl after what had happened.

"Lucky stop starring at her and help me" he was sounding desperate now. He knew but he was unable to help it.

"Sanskaar why don't you bring that tonic potion mother had prepared"

Sanskaar hit his forehead with his palm and shook his at head at himself 'Why hadn't he thought of the tonic himself!'

"Don't blame yourself Sanskaar, you were worrying about too damn much and that is why it did not strike for you to use the tonic" Lucky said knowing that Sanskaar might be blaming himself for forgetting.

Sanskaar rushed inside and was back with the tonic mix. He helped Swara drink a few sips and let her rest.

"Sanskaar why don't you take her upstairs she might rest better on the bed and I'll let myself out"