Chapter 20 - Ticklish

Hello people! Sorry for being late. I started reading some books and I just got sucked into my reading world that I forgot everything else than got addicted to a game called Episode and sorry once again and thank you for being patient with me and since I was late I will try to give another update tomorrow.. Enjoy

Chapter 20 - Ticklish

The mistake is thinking that there can be an antidote to the uncertainty.
-David Levithan, The Lover's Dictionary

Sanskaar picked her up in his arms and carried her upto his room and gently placed her on the bed.

"Shit Shit Shit not so soon. I can't let this happen so soon. If she keeps on seeing on things she already knows in her subconscious there are chances she might regain them soon." he cursed.

He sat down next to her and moved the hair covering her beautiful face. She looks so calm and serene but he knew it wasn't going to last long as soon as she would regain her senses sue was going to ask questions, questions whose answer might be impossible for him to answer under the circumstances.

He knew about Sahil and so he had ordered two of his men to tail him so that he didn't accidentally reveal to Swara about his identity but he had to go and reveal himself, the  only night he had given his guards an off. He sighed no use crying over spilt milk now all he had to do was dance around the topic and not let Swara doubt about anything.

His concentration was disrupted when Swara stirred in the bed.

She jerked instantly and almost jumped out of the bed.

She had almost seen a friend turn into some hairy beast, it was quiet natural for her not to understand what the hell was going around her.

But she instantly calmed down as soon as she looked around and her eyes found Sanskaar near the bed looking at her with pained expression on his face. If someone would have asked her she would have said it was more of a guilty look than pained but then she shrugged her mind just seemed to work overtime what did she know.

Sanskaar immediately got up and ran to her.

"Swara what are you doing up! you just fainted please come back to the bed and rest, you need it"

Swara dint understand why she dint want to rest. Noway she knew why she dint want to rest she had seen Sahil turn into a wolf... A freaking WOLF! Just an hour ago she dint even know such creatures existed and now she had stumbled across a scene where she saw her friend turning into some beast.

"Sanskaar, I... I saw him.. turn.. wolf" She was getting hyper it looked her blood pressure would burst off the charts.

"Swara, please baby I know your scared and confused and everything but please why don't you just rest for a while and then you can tell me anything you want"

Swara dint want to but even a child have seen she was tired and scared and nothing she was saying was making sense and she might also be confusing the hell out of Sanskaar so she agreed to rest more for his sake rather than hers.

She had  laid down for some rest just when the door bell rang. Swara was so tired with her brothers accident and with what she saw that she dint even react when it rang.

Sanskaar pulled a comforter over her and went to check out who was out at the door.
Thankfully it was Lakshya and Kavya. They both had gone to the meeting he had forgotten everything about.

"So how was your coven meeting?" Sanskaar asked after letting them in.

"Bhai we saw what happened to Swara's brother." Lakshya said but his eyes were latched on to the floor he refused to look into Sanskaar eyes. He somehow felt so guilty that he should have been able to see it a little earlier.

Blood Bound - Discontinuedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें