Chapter 3

King P.O.V

Man kynae really be trying a nigga with her foul ass mouth but she still my baby tho..

Wassup yo my name is King Evans im 6'5 yeah i know a nigga tall asf buh kynae is my baby and i dont play about her and she know that shit as a matter of a fact let me go holla at her..

Babygirl..i said to her as she answered the phone..Boy what.
She said .Man that girl think im playing with her ..Ky fucking speak to me better than that fore i come over there and beat your ass you think im playing wid you..and what the fuck am i hearing about u fucking wid another nigga...i shouted to her.

King im.not even fucking with nobody and besides that I am single i do what i want to ...she said... Girl get fucked up with that im single bullshit...i stated

But anyways imma be picking you up later im about to go fuck with my niggas right quick imma be picking you up later...as i said this i got my keys and made my way out the house and got in my black porche and was on my way..

I first went to my nigga smokey house man this nigga goofy as fuck yo...Aye smoke.i shoutedd.

Niggggaaaaaa ..he screamed goofily.... Scooby doo looking ass nigga...gay ass nigga..i wanna fuck i cougar bitch ass nigga ..he started rosating me while my other niggas T and Rome laughed..

I really dont know if this nigga lost his marbles or of his mama dropped him when he was a baby but he crazy asf yo...

Yo T let me holla at you real quick..i said ..T got up from the couch and followed me to the kitchen and i said...Aye who was that nigga Ky was talking to at the mall..

He said..man some skinny light bright asss nigga who thought he was the shit ...She was smiling and shit in that nigga face like it was all good ...

You see the shit i gotta deal with ky dont know that she fucking up talking to em stupid ass niggas.. punk ass bitches ..She think imma keep playing with her i should beat her fucking ass for lying to me..

I said to T...Got looking out bro ..he said no prob we fam yu know i always got youu but dont handle lil sis to bad tho...he saying that shit cuz he know i got bad anger issues and i dont play around when it comes to Ky..